Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's Friday, and you know what that means! It's time for Rampage, and what a important Rampage it is, as one the AEW's best ever tag teams explodes,*** and we'll find out who will face AEW Women's World Champion Hikaru Shida tomorrow night on Collision!****

https://x.com/AEW/status/1717632191969050799?s=20

The match no one wanted, yet everyone is salivating for; former tag team partners Mike Santana and Ortiz finally go one on one. It's been a long road for not only for the wrestlers, but their fans as well. Despite their allegiances to Chris Jericho and The Inner Circle, Proud & Powerful were always one of the most respected tag teams in the world, if not exactly the most beloved. They often won over the fans through their sheer in ring ability, and bad rear end attitudes. But it's a fact of life that some people just drift apart, that personal differences that quietly simmer for a long enough time can boil over and ignite into a inferno.***** And that's what's happened between Santana and Ortiz. Is either man truly at fault? Both say "yes", blaming each other. And since this is professional wrestling, instead of just walking away from each other, they're instead going to settle inside the ring. In the history of Rampage, this just may be the most personal, and biggest grudge match, in the show's history.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1717979475689050323?s=20

In a match to determine who will challenge Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women's World title tomorrow night****** on Collision, Skye Blue, Willow Nightingale, Anna Jay, and Abadon will square off in a four way match! We've seen the darker side of Skye Blue recently, and Nightingale seems to be fighting the darkness. Anna Jay is no stranger to breaking the rules for any advantage, but this is the first time in a long time, that we've seen Abadon. Will they prove to be the wild card in this match?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1717654838245544262?s=20

Don Callis is not happy with Aussie Open's Kyle Fletcher, after Fletcher came up short in several matches against Kenny Omega, and tonight Callis looks to teach the young Australian a lesson by having him face the shining star of The Don Callis Family*******, Konosuke Takeshita! And while Fletcher was unable to get the win in his matches with Omega, he did put up several impressive performances. Could Callis and Takeshita be taking Fletcher lightly? Or will Fletcher pay for his supposed infractions against The Don Callis Family?

Also,

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1717926630092366307?s=20

We'll hear from the AEW World Champion MJF and his challenger Kenny Omega ahead of their match tomorrow night on Collision!

*Or was it spelled "Proud 'N Powerful"? "Proud 'N' Powerful"? "Proud & Powerful"?**
**I had this same issue with "The Rock & Roll/Rock-N-Roll Express"
***Implodes?
****It's two different matches, if that wasn't clear.
*****It's a cooking metaphor!
******A good night for fighting, or so I'm led to believe.
*******Personally, I would've named the faction "The Palace of Callis".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Stacked card for a Friday night

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hunted so long for the ** before I discovered it was at the end of the first footnote :argh:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
this is rampage baby

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

this might be the show I've been waiting on

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i went to the doctor and apparently my bones are also made of stone. i thought you were the only one, the guy who raps the "this is rampage, baby" song

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

i went to the doctor and apparently my bones are also made of stone. i thought you were the only one, the guy who raps the "this is rampage, baby" song

Top scientists have been working for a while now to figure out if Ronnie Garvin: The Man with the Hands of Stone simply had stone bones inside regular hands, or if the hands themselves were part of the overall stone package*

* not to be confused for Rock Hard Juice Robinson

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Top scientists have been working for a while now to figure out if Ronnie Garvin: The Man with the Hands of Stone simply had stone bones inside regular hands, or if the hands themselves were part of the overall stone package*

* not to be confused for Rock Hard Juice Robinson

Juice's nickname comes from an adolescent encounter with a particularly fetching patch of wet cement.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Okkult posted:

Juice's nickname comes from an adolescent encounter with a particularly fetching patch of wet cement.

Now now, I know Toni Storm lacked a strong personality/character before her current gimmick, but that's being unfair.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Ready for Rampage. :dance:

Ugh. Wonder Woman 84

Ugh Gal godot

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

this movie was so fuckin terrible

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
finished dynamite in time to see rampage live, and the end of proud and/or powerful

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I hope Lynda Carter is a nice lady but this whole post credits scene flew right past me until I looked up online who she was.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this movie was so fuckin terrible

The Lynda Carter cameo was the only good part

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

its sad that Santana and Ortiz definitely for real truly hate each other for shoot

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The first Wonder Woman movie was good times :smith:

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

This physically hurts me

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Jobber entrance for a blood feud smdh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You could have been the modern day Strike Force, PnP, instead you ended up being the modern day Strike Force :negative:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Miching Mallecho posted:

I hope Lynda Carter is a nice lady but this whole post credits scene flew right past me until I looked up online who she was.

Pardon me, I'm going to go turn into dust.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Low tope

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

i missed that this was no DQ

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Also, HI IAN

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

For a moment I thought that said "The Luchasaurus Center"

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Jesus Christ Ortiz almost broke his drat neck

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Santana's gear looks sick

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Right to the garbage cans

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

don't loving call it "x"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MorningMoon posted:

don't loving call it "x"

Yeah, Excalibur should wait till the 3 count is done before he says the match is over :hai:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

I hope Lynda Carter is a nice lady

From all accounts, she is.

Better than Gal Gadot

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Davros1 posted:

From all accounts, she is.

Better than Gal Gadot

not a high bar lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

drat sans Tana that was smooth

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

How did my iPad gently caress up santana like that

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

TK: therapy is expensive, just go out there and work it out with tables

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
My Fite feed seems to be jumping around all over the place. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Oh drat

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:stonklol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dr. Dirt posted:

My Fite feed seems to be jumping around all over the place. Is anyone else having the same issue?

No issues on my end

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

loving hell :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

:stare: