Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I was cursed by a witch never to be able to achieve orgasm again until Richard Moll is dead so you can probably guess what I’m doing right after I post this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I was cursed by a witch never to be able to achieve orgasm again until Richard Moll is dead so you can probably guess what I’m doing right after I post this.

that's a different Richard Moll, who is alive and well, sorry

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

killing Richard Moll?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Szyznyk posted:

When it was dark and depressing and he wasn’t dating the female Ted McGinley.

Word.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Earwicker posted:

that's a different Richard Moll, who is alive and well, sorry

Yep, sorry Dang It your curse is attached to Dick Mole who is sadly still kickin’.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

so that's the reason my dick is broke still. it's the curse.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

so that's the reason my dick is broke still. it's the curse.

what. yeah my dick is also broken.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Artsygrrl posted:

Now the theme song is playing in my head. :slick:

https://youtu.be/86887s5DIXA

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I understand going up to Big Bear for the birds. They have an amazing variety up there, particularly when the neotropical migrants come through. There are bald eagles that stay there year-round, and a webcam focuses on Jackie and Shadow, who have been nesting there for more than 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPs12OjbrU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Yes! Thank you! :tipshat:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:smith:

I used to watch Night Court with my mom all the time when it was on the air. Bull was my favorite by far and I had a big crush on the woman lawyer Markie Post.

:swoon: You're not born with that hair. You gotta work on it.

Also, Bull was the evil ghost Hugh Kane in Scary Movie 2.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I think Night Court may have been on too late for me as a little kid so I don’t remember a ton from it, but I did like Bull. I’m kinda bummed that it never aired in syndication on any of our local channels; I may need to hunt it down on some streaming outlet. Richard Moll was also pretty great as Norman on the surprisingly good Mighty Max cartoon in the early ‘90s.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
drat I saw the title and worried it was gonna be Papa Jah.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
is night court a real thing? I assumed it was since big cities have a lot more people

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

I honestly thought Night Court was just a 30 Rock bit, I had no idea it was a real show
Was it as dumb as portrayed?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

I honestly thought Night Court was just a 30 Rock bit, I had no idea it was a real show
Was it as dumb as portrayed?

the revival from earlier this year is really loving bad. the old series is dumb but funny. You can watch it for free on Freevee.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
seinfeld was a better show than night court but night court had the far superior slap bass theme song

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
And it was actually a bass guitar and not a keyboard.

I can identify Night Court just by the laugh track. I don't know who it is but there's a few very unique laughs that I never heard on any other show.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:smith:

I used to watch Night Court with my mom all the time when it was on the air. Bull was my favorite by far and I had a big crush on the woman lawyer Markie Post.

:swoon: You're not born with that hair. You gotta work on it.

Also, Bull was the evil ghost Hugh Kane in Scary Movie 2.

Quintessential 80s woman, and she pulled it off perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Genesplicer posted:

Quintessential 80s woman

That doesn’t look like Deborah Van Valkenburgh.