Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

back in my day, this was the best we could do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

downright primitive by modern skibidi toilet standards, awestruck by the progress made in the span of a single human life

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

The skibidi toilet thread needs to calm down

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I don't really remember liking anything this dumb when I was a kid. I was really into the Never Ending Story and Willow... huh. I think I have repressed memories of liking the Shining a whole lot when I was like five or six too. Like a disturbing amount.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Oh poo poo man, wow the Dark Crystal and anything with the muppets in them, Labyrinth too but for some reason I identified with David Bowie.

I think things just suck now.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bramble posted:

the skibidi toilet thread has become another battleground in the valko vs the forums war

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Decedent posted:

I don't really remember liking anything this dumb when I was a kid. I was really into the Never Ending Story and Willow... huh. I think I have repressed memories of liking the Shining a whole lot when I was like five or six too. Like a disturbing amount.

Decedent posted:

Oh poo poo man, wow the Dark Crystal and anything with the muppets in them, Labyrinth too but for some reason I identified with David Bowie.

I think things just suck now.

this is every goth kid in high school 1996-2004

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I like that story about the kid who refuses to use the bathroom out of fear of the skibidi toilet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/154l5qk/my_son_is_too_scared_of_the_skibidi_toilet_to/

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SIDS Vicious posted:

its my adhd as hell 7 year olds favorite poo poo

i will never ever ever give my kids access to social media or phones ever ever ever ever

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The Bramble posted:

oh gently caress this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

what in the world

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I changed a toilet today I feel good about what I accomplished.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Yes I can't believe the new generation doesn't like things like Joe Cartoon that I did when I was their age.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nice Van My Man posted:

It's the sci fi epic of our time. Past generations had Star Wars, Star Trek. Now there's Skibidi Toilet.

The last couple of generations sucked.

We are finally back to TAOC THE WONDER DOG Gmod Idiot Box quality insanity/stupidity

edit: not TAOC level

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Oct 29, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Skibidi toilet is fine but like anything else it got old when they added lore to it

Lol at a 2 minute video being considered as a season though

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Skibidi toilet, my good fellow!

And a skibidi toilet to you!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

back in my day, this was the best we could do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

downright primitive by modern skibidi toilet standards, awestruck by the progress made in the span of a single human life

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Son of Slender Man

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The song itself is p catchy

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Son of Ratboy Genius.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPRSz40mVc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVUupJ4iqQ

absolutely top-notch neck wordplay and necks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t know what it is but it sounds dumb as poo poo op

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
kids are dumb but growing up without the internet i pretty much watched poo poo like spaced invaders over and over :shrug:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Grey Cat posted:

Don't be dramatic, Half Life 2 was only-- squints
20 years ago!

E: At least I'm pretty sure those are HL2 models mostly.

yeah, its all gmod/sfm stuff. i just find it funny that Gmod just contious to keep going for loving years and years and always being a weird fun place but also a utter loving swill.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

i will never ever ever give my kids access to social media or phones ever ever ever ever

yeah u will bitch

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yea sure give your kid the internet. might as well since you brought them into this hell.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Farg posted:

yeah u will bitch

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Stupid children get some god drat taste. *watches All Your Base, Irrational Exuberance Kikkoman* ahh now that's art.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
didn't read a loving word of this thread. Not a single post. But I've been thinking of bidets recently. Just not sure if I'm ready to have a stream of water shoot into my rear end and have to wipe the water off anyway. I can do that without a wett rear end . Thoughts?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

1. The water shoots across your rear end. Very little gets inside.
2. One smooth wet wipe that dries you off vs 100+ dry wipes trying to get your rear end clean from your peanut butter consistency shits

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
I poo poo pretty good thats why I'm kinda on the fence

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just now watched all the videos and was extremely impressed by this all too real vision of a very possible dystopian future.

What can we do to avoid it?

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I always wondered what you're supposed to do after, dry your rear end wit hthe hand towel?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you just walk around with swamp rear end or use the like hot air hand dryer on your rear end hole

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

They're very stupid but also quite well done. Its better for this to be a massive youtube video instead of Logan Paul or whatever, this will inspire children to create art and short films instead of inspiring them to film themselves screaming in malls or filming suicide victims in forests.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like if logan paul was black he might have gotten thrown in jail by the racist Japanese police. and if he was small he would have gotten punched in the face a few times, and if he didnt leave right away.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why are people still having issues with understanding bidets? You poo poo, you squirt, you wipe dry. It doesn’t entirely replace toilet paper you just use 99% less because you’re power washing the poo poo off your goony rear end in a top hat instead of smearing it around like chocolate frosting on an rear end cake. Then you take a square or three and dab yourself dry. gently caress!!!

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Why are people still having issues with understanding bidets? You poo poo, you squirt, you wipe dry. It doesn’t entirely replace toilet paper you just use 99% less because you’re power washing the poo poo off your goony rear end in a top hat instead of smearing it around like chocolate frosting on an rear end cake. Then you take a square or three and dab yourself dry. gently caress!!!

Please calm down! There’s been enough blood spilled in the skibidi toilet thread!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

R.L. Stine posted:

didn't read a loving word of this thread. Not a single post. But I've been thinking of bidets recently. Just not sure if I'm ready to have a stream of water shoot into my rear end and have to wipe the water off anyway. I can do that without a wett rear end . Thoughts?

You will be so clean you will wonder how you lived any other way. People will line up at your door to lick your butthole because it is so clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Skibidi toilet is good and funny and lets me know gen alpha would have been awesome if they weren’t going to die in the climate wars