Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

much like we take the gods and heroes of dead cultures and bastardize them for entertainment, the media of our youth is changed into an unrecognizable form which horrifies us

skibidi bom bom bom yes yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tim Robinson watching Skibidi Toilet, his face jammed in a pillow scream-crying because he didn't think of it first

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Everything old is new again, we have revived the 2000s monkey cheese dishwasher style of humour and it has renewed the cycle, namaste.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
*holds up toilet* u can call me teh sKiBiDi oF d00m!!!!!!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I still don't understand what skibidi toilet is

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Thesaurus posted:

I still don't understand what skibidi toilet is

Bart (rude)

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
It's good OP. Sounds like some dude from Georgia (the country, not the state) just wanted to make weird poo poo and did and people like it. It doesn't feel nearly as disingenuous as hyper-optimized tik toks designed to draw engagement

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

this is literally gmod idiot box, if you told me it was the same guy i would believe it 100%

good on the kids for recognizing that poo poo is funny as hell when you're young

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
RIP kitty0706

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

Apparently it's a Generation Alpha thing? So does this make Zoomers feel old now?

I'm way past being a Gen A, but I'm not ageist, and am convinced the Skibidi Toilet prophecies are real, communicated to us by a time traveller from the future.

Those who belittle or avoid watching the Skibidi Toilet vids won't even know who to trust when the time comes, Skibidi Toilets and the heads within, or the men in black with old skool TVs for heads. You'll quickly be skibidiDEAD.

Stand warned.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Nice Van My Man posted:

It's the sci fi epic of our time. Past generations had Star Wars, Star Trek. Now there's Skibidi Toilet.

it far surpasses these other scifi epics in depth of thought and character imo.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Why are people still having issues with understanding bidets? You poo poo, you squirt, you wipe dry. It doesnt entirely replace toilet paper you just use 99% less because youre power washing the poo poo off your goony rear end in a top hat instead of smearing it around like chocolate frosting on an rear end cake. Then you take a square or three and dab yourself dry. gently caress!!!

so like, do you wash your hands in the rear end water afterwards?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

so like, do you wash your hands in the rear end water afterwards?

The other good thing about bidets is that since you arent wiping you dont need to wash your hands afterwards.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Im the Scatman!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Skibidi Toilet

Bula Vinaka posted:

Skibidi Toilet

Bula Vinaka posted:

Skibidi Toilet

Bula Vinaka posted:

Skibidi Toilet

Im the Scatman!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

got my kids christmas settled then

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

The other good thing about bidets is that since you arent wiping you dont need to wash your hands afterwards.

If you touch anything while in the bathroom maybe give your hands a pass through some water.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Aldults

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Bidets are a somethingawful cheatcode, in literally any thread you can ask "hey should I shoot water at my rear end in a top hat" and the thread will be instantly derailed with a cacophony of posters who are way too excited to explain how much they love shooting water at their assholes

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

lmao

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

SIDS Vicious posted:

got my kids christmas settled then

theyre really cheap on temu

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

QuarkJets posted:

Bidets are a somethingawful cheatcode, in literally any thread you can ask "hey should I shoot water at my rear end in a top hat" and the thread will be instantly derailed with a cacophony of posters who are way too excited to explain how much they love shooting water at their assholes

If a bird pooped on your arm would you just wipe it off with a wad of dry paper and go about your day?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

false equivalence. for a fair test, the bird needs to poo poo on your rear end in a top hat

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

QuarkJets posted:

Hey that's not fair, I also love shooting water at other people's assholes.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
There's a video about the "lore" of this setting that youtube is now recommending me.

The Skibidi toilet lore video has over 350k views.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Gen alpha being into Garrys Mod shitposts is one of those skipping a generation going backwards moments of reverence, like Millennials being incredibly into the oeuvre of Martin Scorsese.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Bula Vinaka posted:

Apparently it's a Generation Alpha thing? So does this make Zoomers feel old now?

yeah

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Poohs Packin posted:

If a bird pooped on your arm would you just wipe it off with a wad of dry paper and go about your day?

this feels tangential to the Daniel Sloss routine about shaving your rear end in a top hat

https://youtu.be/klnWFVYZEmQ?si=E--QUX0ajW5vCmnm

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Decedent posted:

I don't really remember liking anything this dumb when I was a kid. I was really into the Never Ending Story and Willow... huh. I think I have repressed memories of liking the Shining a whole lot when I was like five or six too. Like a disturbing amount.

Millennials liked NORMAL things as children, like Jeff K and Cliff Yablonski

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

skibidi is very fun to say and in addition using skibidi as a modifier for things is very fun, such as "here is ur skibidi coffee" or "what a skibidi squirrel"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

skibidi lowtax (:<

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I remember my mom telling me I was an idiot because I thought All Your Base was the funniest poo poo ever.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

All alphas want to do is lie and eat hot skibidi

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Check out Biser King, where the tune comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbyFdkhlsHI

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is a stream of some macro playing a "hurt the doll" game or something. It has like 55 children watching it, who undoubtedly are just on iPads that their parents shoved in their faces. It's the same phenomena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elks01pwxew

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I didnt really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldnt even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe Im stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the its so random hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonens cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemarys baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I dont want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

gently caress. Reality. Tv.
-also-
The internet makes you stupid.

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didnt start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

(The loving google searches I had to do for this).

spleen merchant fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Oct 31, 2023

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

sugar free jazz posted:

skibidi is very fun to say and in addition using skibidi as a modifier for things is very fun, such as "here is ur skibidi coffee" or "what a skibidi squirrel"

Skibidi Jazz

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Decedent posted:

I didn’t really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldn’t even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe I’m stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the “it’s so random” hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonen’s cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemary’s baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I don’t want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

gently caress. Reality. Tv.
-also-
The internet makes you stupid.

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didn’t start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

U ok bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Skibidi toilet seems to make grown-rear end people go insane if this thread is any indication