Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Never go keto
I’m still trying to poop here
Thanks for asking though

Edit: I couldn’t have sniped better if I tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Où sont les skibidi toilettes?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

Skibidi toilet seems to make grown-rear end people go insane if this thread is any indication

skibidi toilert looking increasingly ftw

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:stare:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

There's a video about the "lore" of this setting that youtube is now recommending me.

The Skibidi toilet lore video has over 350k views.

There are a number of lore videos.

Also a wiki:
https://skibidi-toilet.fandom.com

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Decedent posted:

I didn’t really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldn’t even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe I’m stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the “it’s so random” hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonen’s cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemary’s baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I don’t want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

gently caress. Reality. Tv.
-also-
The internet makes you stupid.

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didn’t start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

insane rereg energy in this post

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ok cool im out then. Thought this was the thread to get angry about nothing. Have a nice day.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:frogout:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Decedent posted:

Ok cool im out then. Thought this was the thread to get angry about nothing. Have a nice day.

it's the skibidi toilet thread OP

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
The appeal is very simple. A head comes out a toilet and sings a catchy song with silly words (funny), then some crazy sci-fi war poo poo happens (cool).

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Decedent posted:

:dafuq:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I like when the head comes out of the toilet.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i mean honestly the action was pretty well animated and pretty fun.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
as far as weird internet kid trends go its actually pretty funny + creative. no idea why it has 100 billion views though. at least its better than poo poo like tiktok challenges and NPC streamers.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

MrQwerty posted:

Skibidi toilet seems to make grown-rear end people go insane if this thread is any indication

I'm 48 years old and watched a compilation of all 67 "episodes" last night and had a pretty good time.

I was really stoned, mind you.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Decedent posted:

no, come back, tell us about your webcomix?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Decedent posted:

It is

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU-C0-ngJOw

skibidi toilet related activity has been a thing for years...

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I've been afraid of toilets for years, get on my level Gen Alpha

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
The speaker woman is pretty cool

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is this a skibidi toilet? sorry im old

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

what in the world

Decedent posted:

no those are duck and cover threads

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

flubber nuts posted:

is this a skibidi toilet? sorry im old

yeah

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't get enough skibidi toilet in my life

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

satanic splash-back posted:

I can't get enough skibidi toilet in my life

skibidi splash-back

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Gotta go to the toilet but I'm afraid the skibidi will get me. Luckily this thread seems good... for me to poop on.

YonKnave
Jun 23, 2010
https://youtu.be/mDFBTdToRmw?si=Ni2-liWBCHWbPA_6

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

You literally defeat the skibidi toilet by flushing, maybe try to learn how to do that

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
1994: Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub, yo da dub dub, ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub, yo da dub dub.

1998: Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa.

1998: Tunak tunak tun, tunak tunak tun, tunak tunak tun, da da da.

1999: Wha-been ab ab thin, wha-been ab been thin, wha-been-been been thin, wha-been ab-wha-two-been thin.

2002: Ma-i-a hi, ma-i-a hu, ma-i-a ho, ma-i-a ha-ha.

2006: Chacarron, chacarron, nini nini ron, chacarron, chacarron, nini nini ron.

2018: Skibidi wap-pa-pa, skibidi wap-pa-pa-pa-pa, skibidi wap-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa, skibidi pa-pa.

2023: Brr Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes, Skibidi taupled dip deip.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Yeah but did skibidee toilet ever fight off a bunch of babies??

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Decedent posted:

I didn’t really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldn’t even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe I’m stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the “it’s so random” hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonen’s cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemary’s baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I don’t want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

-also-

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didn’t start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

eugh

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

it's not good, op.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Decedent posted:

-also-

Now I feel better.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

ok man

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
i like the skibidi toilet

im 70 years old

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

skibidi toilet is the story of a georgian zoomer reconciling the horrors of war with the horrors of the youtube algorithm

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

As something that gets shoved in your face piecemeal once in a while when mindlessly flipping through TikTok/Youtube shorts, I get it (especially when it wasn't a thing yet). Probably the most creative use of the format I've yet to see, even if it's just gmod nonsense in the end.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Nov 1, 2023

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

erm actually its source filmmaker

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Punkinhead posted:

theyre really cheap on temu

I'm sure the Amazon listing is just those being resold. Seeing the listing on Temu is how I learned about Skibidi Toilet. I was wondering what a "toilet speakerman" was and that's how I found the wiki. I now have notifications on for new uploads. I'm 44.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

wait the weird goth dude got banned for being a rereg? i want to know more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the only skibidi toilet world is the one you live in now