Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

I thought it was alright, it kept my attention. Especially since hardly anything happened in the first 16 minutes but it still feels like it goes by very quickly.

I've heard some people say that its a really funny movie, because of the disconnect between how the character sees himself/his internal monologue, and how badly he fucks up throughout the movie. But I didn't really feel that because while he made one mistake at the start, and a minor mistake during the later missions, he was mostly very competent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

After watching this movie I rewatched The Social Network on Netflix, which is still great. That movie made me feel more emotions for Harvard as an institution than I felt for any of the characters in this movie. Granted it doesn't seem to be the stated goal of this movie to make you feel many feelings other than some excitement and some glee at how the protagonist screws up, but maybe it could have tried to reach deeper into the emotional well.