Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I liked it and think its his best Game/Panic Room mid tier film.

But also I hate Button and Fight Club the same way people seem to hate this so I totally get peoples reactions. He's a film maker where if his decisions rub you the wrong way they really annoy you because he's so surgical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Carpet posted:

Good making of video for the Brute fight scene - key takeaways: they had to digitally remove the dog's tail as it wagged too hard when she saw the Brute's actor, and the cheese grater was literally just the first thing Fassbinder pulled out of the drawer.

https://youtu.be/-yF5rtOmUtc

Stick to the plan...