Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

shazbot posted:

How do you drown in a hot tub?
By putting your head under the water, usually.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Another Bill posted:

I won't stand for this Trailer Park Boys erasure

Is it really a portrayal of an era if it is still going on?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

shazbot posted:

How do you drown in a hot tub?

ITS TOO HOT IN THE HOT TUB!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Der Kyhe posted:

Is it really a portrayal of an era if it is still going on?

No it isn't lalalalala

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm hearing news that Alec Baldwin shot Matthew Perry who then fell into his hot tub and drowned. The evidence is overwhelming.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Alec was reported saying "Dance in this fountain, friend." before he blasted him 4 times.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“You want another bath? How about I just fuckin shoot you!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Halisnacks posted:

I too wonder if there is any correlation between the commercial success of films and the fame and popularity of the actors cast in them.

I mean, Scream is a good movie and could still have been successful by word of mouth or critical buzz or whatever, and Courney Cox and Drew Barrymore are in it for like minutes, but go off.

naem posted:

is Friends the main/only lasting Gen X cultural product? The most popular portrayal of that era?

Nirvana, Doom, The X-Files, prozac.