Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What Halloween candy best describes your team?
This poll is closed.
Candy Corn 9 20.45%
Circus Peanuts 12 27.27%
Black Licorice 13 29.55%
Fruit 10 22.73%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
AJ Brown is loving insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That Levis kid has got an arm on him, huh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kawalimus posted:

Now the Ravens better win. We're exactly the type of organization that would have a huge win against Detroit then immediately drop one to the Cardinals. We cannot afford that though. We MUST win this with our future schedule.

I think it's OK if you lose. Lot of season left

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kawalimus posted:

But a brutal schedule. We cannot lose anymore games like this. We already lost to the Steelers and Colts.

Just gotta win one of the hard games if you blow an easy one. All evens out in the wash

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kawalimus posted:

Yep, we are losing this or at least playing way down

Cardinals are a feisty team. No shame if they keep things competitive, or hell, even if they pull out the W in the end. Anything can happen on any given Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Kicking here is smart, because scoring a TD from the 25 yard line takes way more time than scoring a TD from the other team's territory if you recover an onside kick