Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
So now that Britney’s memoir is out and everybody knows what a huge shithead JT is I feel vindicated in thinking he’s an untalented vocalist who only skated by on having much more talented producers to cover up his mediocre singing with slick beats. Lack of said producers on his last album really exposed his weaknesses and that’s why it tanked hard and basically killed his relevance. And now he’s been outed as a serial cheating rear end in a top hat who throws women under the bus to further his own career so lol.

All that needs to happen now is for Janet Jackson to make a comeback so she can slam the lid shut on his coffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
um...Right on

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
lets go kick his rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A lake, full of timber, think of how much all that timber would be worth.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Not only did Justin Timberlake think that 'sexy' was antiquated, he thinks he's the one that brought it back :rolleyes:

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I’ve hated him ever since I had to listen to his annoying preteen fans shriek about him nonstop, when he’s actually just a dorky looking weirdo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Which one was he again?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Which one was he again?

th eone whj SUCKED!!!

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
That song he did for the Trolls movie was everywhere for years and I loving hated so if I never have to hear it again then I will be eternally grateful to queen Britney

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Didn't he buy Myspace after it was already dead?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Can someone post that recent video of Justin Timberlake wearing dad duds dancing an awkward Ashlee Simpson style jig during a live performance

wait here it is

https://packaged-media.redd.it/1s49...509c9f7210e#t=0

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Justin Timberlake and Timbaland should have called themselves Land N' Lake

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Justin Timberwoke

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
He played a very compelling Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Contract Hollywood slept on real acting talent here

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

he was in the movie Alpha Dog which was good

his name in the movie was "Nuts"

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
I remember Justin’s landmark performance in the film In Time, where he played a character with dialog who did stuff

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm not about to google Alpha Dog's 'Nuts'

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

souhlda been `BUTTS` if u know what i mean

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

I'm not about to google Alpha Dog's 'Nuts'

It's a movie about a bunch of privileged beverly hills white kids thinking they're big-time gangsters with street cred because one of them sells weed which is at least metaphorically consistent with Justin Timberlake's career

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Can someone post that recent video of Justin Timberlake wearing dad duds dancing an awkward Ashlee Simpson style jig during a live performance

wait here it is

https://packaged-media.redd.it/1s49...509c9f7210e#t=0

thank you, I laugh maniacally whenever I see this

Private Cumshoe posted:

He played a very compelling Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Contract Hollywood slept on real acting talent here

the most genius part of that movie is they cast a bunch of grating weirdos to play a bunch of unlikeable grating weirdos. Also Trent Reznor's techno Hall of the Mountain King was :krad: :rock:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Justin Timberlake got caught jerking off at summer camp and earned the nickname Bustin Inthelake

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

It's a movie about a bunch of privileged beverly hills white kids thinking they're big-time gangsters with street cred because one of them sells weed which is at least metaphorically consistent with Justin Timberlake's career

His ambitions of being an even more whitebread Eminem are palpable and nauseating

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I liked inception it was all like WHOA

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
4 u op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A lake, full of timber, think of how much all that timber would be worth.

The wood from water-soaked, old growth maples is similar to the wood used by Stradivari to make his violins nearly 400 years ago, according to Nagyvary. The instruments were made from wood that had been soaked for long periods.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

this song will be played at weddings for generations

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

gently caress you, get this poo poo out of here

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont care op

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Alpha Deez

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Most of being a successful pop star is getting the most talented producers to make your beats and having a good PR team. At least as far as what seperates you from all the other hopefuls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh yeah op
Does this guy look like he sucks

WELL OP???

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

He was ok in that David fincher Facebook movie. Didn't know he makes music

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Lurker Ant posted:

So now that Britney’s memoir is out and everybody knows what a huge shithead JT is I feel vindicated in thinking he’s an untalented vocalist who only skated by on having much more talented producers to cover up his mediocre singing with slick beats. Lack of said producers on his last album really exposed his weaknesses and that’s why it tanked hard and basically killed his relevance. And now he’s been outed as a serial cheating rear end in a top hat who throws women under the bus to further his own career so lol.

i mean i agree but also he was already so irrelevant that i wasnt even thinking about him at all until you brought him up in this thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I had not heard this news... Nooooooo!... poor Britneeeey! :gonk:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i liked him in the snl skits but most of that was just lonely island wanting to hang out with one of their idols. i liked a few back street songs but i dont like any of his solo stuff.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Smugworth posted:

Oh yeah op
Does this guy look like he sucks

WELL OP???

Lol, look at this fuckin dweeb rear end fucker and he’s also a legit stupid prick

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Most of being a successful pop star is getting the most talented producers to make your beats and having a good PR team. At least as far as what seperates you from all the other hopefuls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

True but if you’re not legitimately talented and charismatic then your relevance ends as soon as you stop getting hits, and JT is a perfect example of that. See also Katy Perry and DJ Khaled

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
remember that movie he made where his mom was three years younger than him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

remember that movie he made where his mom was three years younger than him?

That was the aforementioned In Time, and IIRC she was the same age as him because everyone stopped aging at 25 and they all had clocks on their wrists that showed how much time they had to live. Also time was literally currency so rich people could basically live forever while the poor died young. Super deep social commentary