Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Not only did Justin Timberlake think that 'sexy' was antiquated, he thinks he's the one that brought it back :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Can someone post that recent video of Justin Timberlake wearing dad duds dancing an awkward Ashlee Simpson style jig during a live performance

wait here it is

https://packaged-media.redd.it/1s49...509c9f7210e#t=0

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Justin Timberlake and Timbaland should have called themselves Land N' Lake

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

he was in the movie Alpha Dog which was good

his name in the movie was "Nuts"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

I'm not about to google Alpha Dog's 'Nuts'

It's a movie about a bunch of privileged beverly hills white kids thinking they're big-time gangsters with street cred because one of them sells weed which is at least metaphorically consistent with Justin Timberlake's career

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Justin Timberlake got caught jerking off at summer camp and earned the nickname Bustin Inthelake

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

There's nothing on this Earth that I would want to read less than twitter posts by people who worship celebrities, sorry

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

all justins suck op, i'm sorry to tell you, but it's true. there has never even been a justin who is even just ok, let alone good. it's a tier below kevin, a league of its own.

There's a reason he's named justin and not justok

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jussin' Timberlake

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

redshirt posted:

So in all this, I still don't know what Britney is accusing JT of.

Can I get a summary?

Someone once caught him being in a car with another woman

He used hip-hop slang unironically

He tried to comfort her by lying on the floor next to her and playing guitar after she took abortion pills

He broke up with her via text

She didn't appreciate the way he talked about her after they broke up

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Oct 30, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

It's about time we all recognize that celebrity mental health problems, and their trauma and the abuse they've suffered, is far worse and more important than regular peoples'

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Justin Timberlake sounds like an immature jerk who did bad things but the real villain in the story is the family that cultivated a culture of abuse and conservatorship for her that taught her that she's not allowed to stand up for herself or voice her opinions and fostered her naive idealistic innocence that led to her believing she had found true lifelong love at the age of 19 by dating a prolific boy band star. Why not post a thread about that instead

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Oh that's right it's because celebrities are more important and worthy of discussion than non-celebrities whoops I forgot.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That's my takeaway because the thread is about the washed-up celebrity who did some mid-level bad stuff to her instead of the non-celebrities who ruined her life and set her up for those mid-level bad things, presumably because hating a celebrity is sexier than hating a scumbag nobody :shrug:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I think we can hate Justin Timberlake for being a huge loser for all kinds of things and being a lovely boyfriend is just one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The thread title should be "Just in: Timberlake sucks!"