Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

OP I appreciate you assuming we are all up to date on Brittney’s memoir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

[Errmmmm] DIRTY POP

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Lurker Ant posted:

At one point he got her pregnant and then pressured her into having a traumatic in-home abortion even though she wanted to keep the baby, presumably because being a father would have hurt his image.

I can think of many reasons to not want at baby at 19 with a nutter. None of them involve damaging my image as the lead of a boy band

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Lurker Ant posted:

If he really didn’t want a baby then he could have used a condom or got his tubes tied, but hey it’s not his fault for getting her pregnant and making her painfully evacuate her womb onto the bathroom floor because going to a clinic would have been too scandalous for him, she’s just a crazy hysterical woman

Rich & famous people get medical procedures in private all the time, but I’m not up to speed on Britney lore. I do like the Sum 41 abortion song though. Hope that helps OP

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

You should get it, so you can help me solve her problems from 20+ years in the future

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Lurker Ant posted:

I started with taking a victory lap over JT getting cancelled because I didn’t like him to begin with, both because of his music and his behavior towards women (this part being implied by the bit at the end of the OP about Janet). The conversation evolved over the course of the thread and his mistreatment of Britney became the main subject, a rhetorical shift which had already occurred before you made the post I gave an admittedly very bitchy response to. The change in direction of my posting is not evidence of intellectual dishonesty as you claim, it’s just what happens when you have an asymmetrical conversation involving multiple people and a subject that warrants multiple avenues of discussion.

What did Justin do to Janet op? I thought they got those huge nipple piercings/hardware together to celebrate football?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Wasn’t she wearing a “nipple shield”? Why was she wearing tear away clothing? This is all very perplexing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Justin sewed the tear-away garment, and then applied the nipple shield while she was asleep!!!