Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Lurker Ant posted:

So now that Britney’s memoir is out and everybody knows what a huge shithead JT is I feel vindicated in thinking he’s an untalented vocalist who only skated by on having much more talented producers to cover up his mediocre singing with slick beats. Lack of said producers on his last album really exposed his weaknesses and that’s why it tanked hard and basically killed his relevance. And now he’s been outed as a serial cheating rear end in a top hat who throws women under the bus to further his own career so lol.

All that needs to happen now is for Janet Jackson to make a comeback so she can slam the lid shut on his coffin

I too completely change my media made up mind the moment new media is released.

What a smuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

ProperCauldron posted:

In Time is actually a good movie, JT and his terrible acting are just the worst things going for it. Seriously check it out, Olivia Wilde acts circles around JT, he's so bad

I too like movies with terribly executed ideas and characters with more plot armour than a Warhammer titan.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How much time do you spend a week thinking about what a great business women Kim Kardashian is OP?