Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Lurker Ant posted:

So now that Britney’s memoir is out and everybody knows what a huge shithead JT is I feel vindicated in thinking he’s an untalented vocalist who only skated by on having much more talented producers to cover up his mediocre singing with slick beats. Lack of said producers on his last album really exposed his weaknesses and that’s why it tanked hard and basically killed his relevance. And now he’s been outed as a serial cheating rear end in a top hat who throws women under the bus to further his own career so lol.

i mean i agree but also he was already so irrelevant that i wasnt even thinking about him at all until you brought him up in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

its been said already but the only reason jt had any good songs is because timbaland produced those ones and theyre all better as instrumentals

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Lurker Ant posted:

He pulled her boob out at the Super Bowl (a move they had rehearsed using nipple shields but had decided to cut it to avoid the exact thing that happened) and then stood by while she got burned at the stake. AFAIK he’s never apologized to her or accepted responsibility, and her career never recovered from it while his did.

in the longterm scheme of things, rhythm nation 1814 will be remembered by history as one of the most albums of its period, and most of jt's poo poo will be forgotten*

*if humanity survives the coming uh.. stuff