Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Halloween Costume?
Bear (spooky)
Sexy bear
The San Diego Chargers
Typical sheet ghost
Whatever Spirit Halloween has for 75% off on Oct 32nd
Vampire
Al Michaels
Costume my mom made
Dumb homemade costume I have to explain to everyone
View Results

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Ohhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

This is where the comeback starts.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Yeah, I'm going to bed. To heck with this team and their lousy nonsense.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
“Big Game”
“The 2023 Tyson Bagent Bears”
Pick one.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Why are you dialing that up?...

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Now entering our exhilarating sixth minute of 2024 salary cap chat

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Justin Fields could sure learn a lot from these near INT throws!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
oy

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Codependent Poster posted:

Justin Fields could sure learn a lot from these near INT throws!
Tyson Bagent did too! :allears:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
:fork:

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

:lmao:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

This is about what expected from the bears

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/LaurenceWHolmes/status/1718823538562314613

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:zombie:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Good thing I have Suika Game to keep me entertained during this game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
lol and lol again

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

T

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Chargers are Chargering, but the Bears will probably do nothing with it

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

A bit late for that, Bears

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If the Bears weren't the Bears the Chargers would have let them right back in this game for a hilarious second half comeback

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I started hate watching the Chargers because they left San Diego. I wanted them to lose. I tuned in to my first hate-watch game because the Pats were being boring and heard them say the Chargers have a new QB named Justin Herbert starting due to some BS with whoever else was supposed to start. They talked about how his parents couldn't be there to watch his first NFL game due to COVID restrictions and I felt bad. He was fun to watch and I actually found myself wanting them to win.

This is the first game I've seen since that point where I felt like they were going to win from start to finish. Even the playoff game against the Jags last year I was worried at halftime and they showed it was justified.

All that to say it's nice to just relax and enjoy a game, just a single game as a Chargers fan. Other team's fans get this relaxed feeling more often don't they

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Hakarne posted:

Other team's fans get this relaxed feeling more often don't they

well

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
wtf was that screen throw lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if the lead is more than 21 in the last 5 mins the clock should keep running regardless of oob or incomplete

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao shout out to garbage time kmet stats.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Hakarne posted:

I started hate watching the Chargers because they left San Diego. I wanted them to lose. I tuned in to my first hate-watch game because the Pats were being boring and heard them say the Chargers have a new QB named Justin Herbert starting due to some BS with whoever else was supposed to start. They talked about how his parents couldn't be there to watch his first NFL game due to COVID restrictions and I felt bad. He was fun to watch and I actually found myself wanting them to win.

This is the first game I've seen since that point where I felt like they were going to win from start to finish. Even the playoff game against the Jags last year I was worried at halftime and they showed it was justified.

All that to say it's nice to just relax and enjoy a game, just a single game as a Chargers fan. Other team's fans get this relaxed feeling more often don't they

awww :kimchi:

congrats

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dexo posted:

lmao shout out to garbage time kmet stats.

free fantasy name: kmetrosexuals

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

shut the gently caress up collinsworth.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lol

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Great garbage time drive, Bears!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cant even challenge right

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Are the Bears challenging that they scored a TD?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lol.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Eberflus with the late challenge :flag:

What a joke team.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Shinji2015 posted:

Are the Bears challenging that they scored a TD?

I wouldn't blame them.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
No Chris, we ARE counting out Badget.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah those patriots really got pretty boring in 2020 huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

gently caress this team, fire everyone