Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Halloween Costume?
Bear (spooky)
Sexy bear
The San Diego Chargers
Typical sheet ghost
Whatever Spirit Halloween has for 75% off on Oct 32nd
Vampire
Al Michaels
Costume my mom made
Dumb homemade costume I have to explain to everyone
View Results

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

I started hate watching the Chargers because they left San Diego. I wanted them to lose. I tuned in to my first hate-watch game because the Pats were being boring and heard them say the Chargers have a new QB named Justin Herbert starting due to some BS with whoever else was supposed to start. They talked about how his parents couldn't be there to watch his first NFL game due to COVID restrictions and I felt bad. He was fun to watch and I actually found myself wanting them to win.

This is the first game I've seen since that point where I felt like they were going to win from start to finish. Even the playoff game against the Jags last year I was worried at halftime and they showed it was justified.

All that to say it's nice to just relax and enjoy a game, just a single game as a Chargers fan. Other team's fans get this relaxed feeling more often don't they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU