Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Halloween Costume?
Bear (spooky)
Sexy bear
The San Diego Chargers
Typical sheet ghost
Whatever Spirit Halloween has for 75% off on Oct 32nd
Vampire
Al Michaels
Costume my mom made
Dumb homemade costume I have to explain to everyone
View Results

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Mooney didn't get touched!! What the gently caress!

This is like that bullshit call to take away djs 4th TD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Lmao this oline is such garbage

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
loving whitehair

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Is Bosa no good? I thought he was a star

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Niwrad posted:

Why call a play action pass with your FB in the backfield on 3rd and long?

Eberflus

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

MoaM posted:

What's really funny is... Chicago could win this

Nope

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Flea flicker for 3 yard throw wtf

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
What a joke this defense is

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
*spends all the money on two linebackers*

*The linebackers can't tackle whatsoever*

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
What the gently caress are the bears doing

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Since this game sucks I'll tell some finger stories

1) my dad had an auger sever his left pinky , doctor wouldn't re attach it since the doc was drunk late on a Saturday night. Kept the finger in the freezer for years in a ziplock bag and played practical jokes on people with it. My dad's go-to joke was to see a kid picking their nose, get their attention, "pick" his nose with the stub finger , then pull it out and gasp at the missing digit, making the kid scream
2) neighbor was missing 4 fingers, I think in a combine but maybe in a flipped skid loader. We have a picture of him pointing something out where it's impossible to tell what he's pointing at
3) a more distant neighbor had a hook for a hand which was extremely exciting to all kids who saw it
4) my thumb is hosed up from when I was shooting guns at age 11, the slide came back and bit through my tendon and I can't hold a pen correctly. I show it to neighbors as a lesson on why not to play with guns, usually get confused looks

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

MoaM posted:

Ok, Ty.

What do you think about flag football in the Olympics

I love the Olympics and love every silly sport. The more the merrier. I enjoy watching skateboarding, and canoeing, and snowboard cross, and rugby 7s, and pommel horse, and weird diving; give me more sports and I will enjoy them all. Except long distance running.

Breakdancing is a fantastic idea for olympics, there was a super cool early YouTube video of some red bull competition set to dj shadow that was just incredible

https://youtu.be/JKQ83Bo9g3s?si=Tlgaf3Zxk5dczr4N oh poo poo here it is

trevorreznik fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Oct 30, 2023

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Bears suck

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

MoaM posted:

Cool, the only things I care about at the Summer Games are track and now flag football I guess.

I cannot recommend rugby 7s enough. The Fiji over UK gold medal match was incredible.

When my son was an infant I was a stay at home dad watching the live feeds of all the Brazilian events as they went on all day. Man I truly enjoy the Olympics

And as always I highly recommend men's gymnastics if you've only ever seen women's. It's a lot different and extremely awesome

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Tulalip Tulips posted:

The question my brain won't stop yelling at me is "have the Bears always been frauds except for that stretch in the 80s?"

Yep. Their most successful teams since then relied on the defense and special teams to score, which hasn't worked since the colts got the rules changed

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Can this game just go to halftime now?

I want to see more bagent but he's invisible since the first play

Roschon looks great as always, he'll be hurt soon

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Announcers lauding bagent throwing it into the dirt right before a bad INT

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

MoaM posted:

Furthering my belief that regular season basketball before February is for nutcases.

Illini beat #1 Kansas today

No I will not acknowledge it was an exhibition game

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
My God these plays

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Dear Lord, an actual nice third down throw

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

AndrewP posted:

there's not really 8 minutes left in the half, there couldn't be

This game is exhausting for no clear reason

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I HATE YOU VELUS JONES

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
That may go down as an all time hilarious bears play. Up there with the Packers forward fumble that no one picked up for a while

A bears player is laying on his back, unable to get up. You have thrown an awful football to him and hit him in the chest. Why aren't you helping him get up???

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Tulalip Tulips posted:

This feels like a rewrite of that turtle on it's back question.

Yes

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Pays to be LA

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
That was surprisingly easy

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

fartknocker posted:

i've barely been paying attention for the last hour as I was reading, someone summarize what's been happening and if i missed any clownball-like activity

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1718801763799589256

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Why throw at jaylen Johnson? He's the only good player on this defense

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Alaois posted:

watch a real halloween movie, like Judgment Night

We watched little.shop of horrors . It's not Halloween but does feature blood sucking

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Getting stuffed at your own 29 in the third quarter is just an an embarassment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Lucas Patrick instantly got blown 3 yards back