Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

Imagine if the Giants had just said... go and find your best deal Daniel, and we'll match it or nah.

Like, who would that have even been?

lol very fair point. Atlanta should have made a run at him if he hit the market. That’s about the start and end of my list though. They really were bidding against themselves

Comedy option Jets backup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yeah they clearly timed this.

Brilliant move by the Cards to offer hope yet still continue the tank.

They almost hosed up by bringing in Dobbs but they've been playing the tank perfectly, and they even beat the Cowboys to rub in them being the sole 1-16 loser.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Russ and Deshaun deserve their own Franchise Ruiner tier. Baker and Hinieke are under 10mil

And did not cost a monster trade of picks.

Browns don't get a 1st rounder until 2025.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Flikken posted:

And did not cost a monster trade of picks.

Browns don't get a 1st rounder until 2025.

Every time you look at the Watson deal it’s somehow worse. It’s like fine art, layers upon layers

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Yeah it just keeps getting better and better

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is Lawrence above average? It feels like the discussion around him never matches what my eyes see, which is decidedly average.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
isn't murray potentially on a team killing deal depending on how he comes back from the ACL?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

Is Lawrence above average? It feels like the discussion around him never matches what my eyes see, which is decidedly average.

Yes he’s real good despite the TFF slander

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Has there been a harder carry on this earth than Brady lugging Belichick around for 20 years?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hughmoris posted:

Has there been a harder carry on this earth than Brady lugging Belichick around for 20 years?

Brady had good to really good defenses for most of his career and also had pretty good receiving options and offensive lines up until the last few years.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hughmoris posted:

no

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Hughmoris posted:

When Our Lord Jesus Christ carried me through the year that Chip Kelly was the head coach of the San Francisco Forty Niners.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

JPrime posted:

isn't murray potentially on a team killing deal depending on how he comes back from the ACL?

Depends on whether we're filing him as above or below average QB I guess. If he's bad, yes absolutely

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Brady had good to really good defenses for most of his career and also had pretty good receiving options and offensive lines up until the last few years.

Had some pretty decent running backs too.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Pain of Mind posted:

Yes definitely. Not elite yet but above average no question

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Hughmoris posted:

Brady got carried to most of his rings on the Pats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

MrLogan posted:

Brady got carried to most of his rings on the Pats.

This is somehow a dumber take than 'the NFLuminati have conspired to keep the Raiders out of the playoffs for centuries'