Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm all here for Magic Johnson tweeting out Riveria's firing.

I feel like I barely hear from Josh Harris

Maybe that's a good thing if 76ers fan reactions are any indication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Every team that trades to the 49ers should be sent down to arena football leagues

"Didn't the Cowboys get Trey Lance?"

Did I fuckin stutter???

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ayudo posted:

Honestly, this is probably why the trade deadline isn't later. By Thanksgiving, the bad teams would hemorrhage talent for delicious ham sandwiches.

NBA and MLB does this, and everyone loves it there

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Please KC trade for a receiver. It doesn’t have to be a WR1 but just a reliable guy who can catch a few passes like maybe Donovan Peoples Jones or someone. Someone to push Skyy Moore or Kadarius Toney off the active 53.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

drat is that really what he looks like nowadays? Dude's been hitting the china food pretty hard.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Pron on VHS posted:

Please KC trade for a receiver. It doesn’t have to be a WR1 but just a reliable guy who can catch a few passes like maybe Donovan Peoples Jones or someone. Someone to push Skyy Moore or Kadarius Toney off the active 53.

Terry McLaurin could probably be had for a 5th at this point.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

From your fingers to the Lions' roster

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1719429299332079734

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
now that's an interesting trade

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

For what? Like a 4th?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

For what? Like a 4th?

no way it's that much

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

6th round, 2025

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Terry McLaurin could probably be had for a 5th at this point.

drat I guess I missed that Terry got paid, his cap hit is like $25 mil each of the next 2 years

Decided Jameson Williams ain't it huh?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Someone pointed out in the NFCN thread it’s probably to replace Marv

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Docjowles posted:

drat I guess I missed that Terry got paid, his cap hit is like $25 mil each of the next 2 years

Decided Jameson Williams ain't it huh?

Jamo must have put some truly stupid poo poo on tape last night.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Nah, DPJ is a younger, better replacement for Marvin Jones Jr., who, for all intents and purposes, recently retired.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Gonz posted:

Nah, DPJ is a younger, better replacement for Marvin Jones Jr., who, for all intents and purposes, recently retired.

Yeah, he's a bigger guy, probably comes in at biggest on the roster as far as an endzone target which the Lions don't have outside Laporta.

Goff has to figure out how to not under throw jamo. I think most of his struggles are that Goff struggles to not throw it way behind him.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wonder why the Browns decided to move on when their offense desperately needs as much help as it can get. punting on the season?

Nov 6, 2002

indigi posted:

I wonder why the Browns decided to move on when their offense desperately needs as much help as it can get. punting on the season?

Lions asked and Browns don't know the meaning of "no".

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The browns have accepted the defense will win the game or they will lose

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We have a new Schottenheimer special: oops no routes

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/1719078034907754923

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

indigi posted:

He's been behind Cooper, Moore, and Njoku for targets. DPJ has been just kind of there and in a contract year.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1719438484404887901?s=46

Nov 6, 2002

When I get sacked, just throw me in the TRASH!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Android Apocalypse posted:

Dobbs performing well for the Vikings & creating an off-season QB controversy would be funny as hell.

Kirk isn’t even under contract next year.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Surely the Giants can find a QB they actually trust to throw the ball

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The Browns really did nothing except dump a WR3, eh? Bold strategy, although their whole team is dependent on Watson not being injured or butt, which he is both.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think the Browns entire offense hinged on Nick Chubb and Deshaun not being utter poo poo. But welp.

Browns needed a QB but are a bad team that makes bad decisions.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1719413926977233389?t=k792RHfu51w3N1Y52I0KsA&s=19

You got greedy, Martin

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Gatts posted:

I think the Browns entire offense hinged on Nick Chubb and Deshaun not being utter poo poo. But welp.

With the way that defense is playing, they'd probably still be a contender with Baker too

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

You know it was a typical zzzzzz NFL trade deadline when the big talking point is Josh Dobbs

Does anyone have a clip of Jonnu Smith attempting a pass for the Falcons on Sunday? Twitter is body bagging Arthur Smith for calling such a dogshit play but I can't actually find footage of it

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Gatts posted:

To be fair, not many teams can lose both starters and still be good. Like, probably not even the 49ers. They can definitely survive no Purdy but they'd crater without CMC.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Docjowles posted:

You know it was a typical zzzzzz NFL trade deadline when the big talking point is Josh Dobbs

Does anyone have a clip of Jonnu Smith attempting a pass for the Falcons on Sunday? Twitter is body bagging Arthur Smith for calling such a dogshit play but I can't actually find footage of it

Found it.

https://twitter.com/MattStewartTV/status/1718678618203951557

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, that play doesn't have much hope of working because there's no run up to pull the coverage guys down

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

BREAKING: Tommy has put on his best suit and gotten in a car with Brian Daboll and some unidentified older men to head to the Giants' facility

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tommy's getting made a starter

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1719495961905434912

enjoy america

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

:bisonyes:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

that’s okay, I’ll still keep watching that garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Gonna watch this and loose it when Zach Wilson outplays Jimmy.