Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Turn off your monitor OP

And keep it that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I don't know you enough to care about you at all actually but I'm just trying to give you what you want for your dumb birthday

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'll give this a go since I'm not much a mean poster, so make sure you treasure this post extra.

You are a bad poster and you should probably take posting classes before making new threads.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

gently caress you!

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

The Moon Monster posted:

gently caress you!

thats the stuff.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Roast deez nuts if you're such a chef, man... Boy... I lost it somewhere.

The Moon Monster posted:

gently caress you!

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP you motherfucking bitch!!! You horny old slut eat poo poo and piss from my gaping rear end in a top hat cocksucker

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Happy birthday

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

thank you all/

I suck at photoshop....so just imagine a worse looking George w bush standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier in front of a big banner that says "Birthday Accomplished"

I just really needed to be cheered up a bit with all the stuff with Gaza, and that there is like 40% of people in the United States that are okay with not necessarily murdering all of my trans and gay friends by their own hands, just that they no longer exist. I am disabled and my health has taken a turn for the worse which in turn has made my mental health worse. I take care of my elderly parents because I can no longer run kitchens or even wait tables or bartend. Each year I am not working and living on the pittance that is disability I feel like "why bother even doing things with any sort of care." I am a real loner, like I rarely if ever leave my house, and even then I barely leave a five mile track around my house and even then I generally don't talk to anyone...and sometimes I need to be reminded that I am still a person.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sounds rad op, don't vote for trump, namaste

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023
Happy birthday pissface!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ManBoyChef posted:

thank you all/

I suck at photoshop....so just imagine a worse looking George w bush standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier in front of a big banner that says "Birthday Accomplished"

I just really needed to be cheered up a bit with all the stuff with Gaza, and that there is like 40% of people in the United States that are okay with not necessarily murdering all of my trans and gay friends by their own hands, just that they no longer exist. I am disabled and my health has taken a turn for the worse which in turn has made my mental health worse. I take care of my elderly parents because I can no longer run kitchens or even wait tables or bartend. Each year I am not working and living on the pittance that is disability I feel like "why bother even doing things with any sort of care." I am a real loner, like I rarely if ever leave my house, and even then I barely leave a five mile track around my house and even then I generally don't talk to anyone...and sometimes I need to be reminded that I am still a person.

I see you brother.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Wait did you really vote Trump

That's naughty

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice rap sheet, you self-important fuckwit.

Happy birthday.

Edit: I admire that you are taking care of your elderly parents.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Nov 1, 2023

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Songbearer posted:

Wait did you really vote Trump

That's naughty

Nah, I was just taking a cheap shot at a fellow poster in the "GO gently caress YOURSELF TO DEATH, TRUMP!" thread

sassypotassium
Jun 12, 2023

I hope you stumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Frogz posted:

I hope you stumble

gently caress, man

Jesus, I mean, poo poo. Learn when to tone it down a little. gently caress