Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I am on a very strict showering schedule. And I know that you guys all have figured out how to avoid getting text messages while showering, but I am new to the iPhone, and text messaging systems. It really frustrates me when I hear an incoming text message right in the middle of a shower. Obviously I hate having to get out dripping wet, dry my hand off enough to check my phone, only to see it was something that could have waited, or something not really important at all? Tonight I was having a nice text conversation with someone (I won’t say who) and it seemed the conversation had wrapped up nicely. I thought 'Perfect, now I am on schedule for my shower' But as soon as I stepped in and was about to turn on the water I received another text from the same person. I just about lost my mind and didn’t even end up having a shower. It turns out the text message only said "How long you going for?” as if to continue the previous conversation. I’m sick and tired of never knowing how long before my shower is gonna be ruined each time I get naked and turn the taps on. I know people don’t do it on purpose but sometimes it feels like maybe they do.

HERE IS MY REGULAR SHOWER SCHEDULE. It only varies of course now depending on my Msgs.

Mon to Friday

9:04 am - 10:25 am
11:32 am - 12:44 pm
1: 35 pm - 1:38 pm (1:39 to be safe on this one)
2: 03pm - 2:59 pm
4:24 pm - 6:22 pm
8:26 pm - 8: 29 pm
9: 20 - 10: 04 pm
11: 46pm - 1:40 am

Weekends are the same except an additional shower at 3:33 pm to 4:01 pm.
However on Sundays I skip the 9:04 am shower so that’s a bonus time to text me.

I would appreciate it if everyone wrote these times down, before sending me a needless “what are you up to?” text message.
Unless it is an actual family emergency you are only wasting my shower time. And please please don’t call me when I’m showering! I’ve had that happen to me recently and it now has definitely gone way too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

redshirt posted:

I want to be rich enough to have a car wash shower, where I stand on a conveyor belt and move along as various brushes and hoses clean and dry me.

you dont have to be rich to do that, just go to the car wash with your windows open, nude

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ooo im so dirty better squirt some soap all over me

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Just dump a bunch of soap on my head and let gravity and water flow do the work, I'm not a sucker

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I am on a very strict showering schedule. And I know that you guys all have figured out how to avoid getting text messages while showering, but I am new to the iPhone, and text messaging systems. It really frustrates me when I hear an incoming text message right in the middle of a shower. Obviously I hate having to get out dripping wet, dry my hand off enough to check my phone, only to see it was something that could have waited, or something not really important at all? Tonight I was having a nice text conversation with someone (I won’t say who) and it seemed the conversation had wrapped up nicely. I thought 'Perfect, now I am on schedule for my shower' But as soon as I stepped in and was about to turn on the water I received another text from the same person. I just about lost my mind and didn’t even end up having a shower. It turns out the text message only said "How long you going for?” as if to continue the previous conversation. I’m sick and tired of never knowing how long before my shower is gonna be ruined each time I get naked and turn the taps on. I know people don’t do it on purpose but sometimes it feels like maybe they do.

HERE IS MY REGULAR SHOWER SCHEDULE. It only varies of course now depending on my Msgs.

Mon to Friday

9:04 am - 10:25 am
11:32 am - 12:44 pm
1: 35 pm - 1:38 pm (1:39 to be safe on this one)
2: 03pm - 2:59 pm
4:24 pm - 6:22 pm
8:26 pm - 8: 29 pm
9: 20 - 10: 04 pm
11: 46pm - 1:40 am

Weekends are the same except an additional shower at 3:33 pm to 4:01 pm.
However on Sundays I skip the 9:04 am shower so that’s a bonus time to text me.

I would appreciate it if everyone wrote these times down, before sending me a needless “what are you up to?” text message.
Unless it is an actual family emergency you are only wasting my shower time. And please please don’t call me when I’m showering! I’ve had that happen to me recently and it now has definitely gone way too far.

How do you prevent dry skin with all that showering?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

How do you prevent dry skin with all that showering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-7foxHfhE4

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I take ant baths. That's where you climb on top of an anthill and let the ants bite you until you are clean. Saves a bit of time and a lot of water.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

flubber nuts posted:

I take ant baths. That's where you climb on top of an anthill and let the ants bite you until you are clean. Saves a bit of time and a lot of water.

Do they bite your rear end in a top hat too?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*blushing* you want me to scrub where, mister?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm just angry in the shower the entire time. Impotent rage even.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I've befriended a small flock of groomer birds that feed off my skin parasites.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

redshirt posted:

I want to be rich enough to have a car wash shower, where I stand on a conveyor belt and move along as various brushes and hoses clean and dry me.
Currently I just wait until I’m at a red traffic light and a homeless guy slops some dirty water on me and wipes with a rag in return for some spare change.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Internet Old One posted:

I’ve thought about getting a shower chair and little waterproof lcd display so I can just live in there forever and never go to work.
WFH, soaking in a tub all day like Jean-Paul Marat: finally. work's done. Time to get in the shower, watch a movie, unwind

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I usually bathe instead OP

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Posting in another epic GBS Irish Spring thread

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Devils Affricate posted:

I just eat my own rear end all day like a cat

:frogon:

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I'm not even shocked at bigbadsteve considering one time when I worked apartment maintenance and went to recaulk a bathroom, these people ONLY had the facerag on the toilet paper holder, no toilet paper

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I remember everyone raving about what a difference it made to squeegee yourself off after a shower; just like use your hands to squeeze all the water off your limbs. So I tried it and was like, "What the gently caress are they talking about? This does nothing."

Then I realized I was probably reading the comments of a bunch of hairy men.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

Do they bite your rear end in a top hat too?

Uhh yes, the ants bite my rear end in a top hat, how else would it get clean?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just lol if you dont dry yourself with a sheep skin shammy then lather up with lanolin before donning your merino wool suit

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ran out of tp tonight so i ground my rear end on the door frame as a bear would a tree stump

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
naked

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

this poo poo loving owns

i have the tea tree oil one

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I have this horizontal tube lubed up with soap and such and I dive headfirst through it repeatedly

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I use a cheap bar of soap and my hands, no loofah or anything. No shampoo, just a good scrub with hot water. For my face and feet I use my hands all lathered up, for everything else I directly rub the bar on my body, then give an extra rub to on the pits and on the peepee and doodoo area.

Is no shampoo still a thing? I literally haven't washed my hair with anything but water in years

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just bathe in ladies' squart

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

feelix posted:

I use a cheap bar of soap and my hands, no loofah or anything. No shampoo, just a good scrub with hot water. For my face and feet I use my hands all lathered up, for everything else I directly rub the bar on my body, then give an extra rub to on the pits and on the peepee and doodoo area.

Is no shampoo still a thing? I literally haven't washed my hair with anything but water in years

is your hair always greasy? if i go a single day without using shampoo mine is like a solid brick

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

pencilhands posted:

is your hair always greasy? if i go a single day without using shampoo mine is like a solid brick

For me, what happened was literally the thing that all the no-shampoo advocates claim will happen: it was greasy for a few days, then it just became normal permanently. They say it's because you're "washing off your hair's natural oils so it's overproducing them". It worked for me, I'm sure it's different for everyone.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

What's with the schizo poo poo at the top and bottom of the bottle?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Devils Affricate posted:

What's with the schizo poo poo at the top and bottom of the bottle?

The schizo poo poo is the entire bottle and it's contents

But it IS good poo poo

https://info.drbronner.com/all-one-blog/2020/04/behind-label-heal-earth/

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
There's a fine line between washing your butthole and playing with it, and frankly I'm not afraid to walk the line

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

JetSetGo posted:

There's a fine line between washing your butthole and playing with it, and frankly I'm not afraid to walk the line

The thin brown line

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I lock the bathroom door, turn the shower on, browse on my phone for 15 minutes, strip off, spray myself head to toe with about half a can of body spray, get dressed into clean clothes, leave my old clothes on the floor, and go back to my room until my housemates start complaining again.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

i really get up in there

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
my entire house is basic 1990s styling and IDGAF, it's mostly just an engineering workshop and parts warehouse where I also happen to sleep.
But I spent an unreasonable amount of money on a comprehensive shower upgrade. I can select from about a million different computer controlled sprayer nozzles and mister combinations and all of it at ideal temperature. It can produce a reasonable simulation of getting stuck in a tropical monsoon rain or I can get blasted from the sides, there's a compressor in there too. loving fantastic. Like a car wash for people.

The whole contraption is only practical because water mineral content is very low here so there's no residue clogging up the nozzles and I don't need to wipe the shower walls and fixtures down after use to prevent limescale. I'm planning a move to Ireland and water mineral content is high there so I hate the thought that I won't be able to make such a nice setup there.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

sometimes i just do dry shampoo though. feels nice living that chinchilla life

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

frumpykvetchbot posted:

my entire house is basic 1990s styling and IDGAF, it's mostly just an engineering workshop and parts warehouse where I also happen to sleep.
But I spent an unreasonable amount of money on a comprehensive shower upgrade. I can select from about a million different computer controlled sprayer nozzles and mister combinations and all of it at ideal temperature. It can produce a reasonable simulation of getting stuck in a tropical monsoon rain or I can get blasted from the sides, there's a compressor in there too. loving fantastic. Like a car wash for people.

The whole contraption is only practical because water mineral content is very low here so there's no residue clogging up the nozzles and I don't need to wipe the shower walls and fixtures down after use to prevent limescale. I'm planning a move to Ireland and water mineral content is high there so I hate the thought that I won't be able to make such a nice setup there.

Oh yeah that reminds me, as a no shampoo person I really noticed when I moved literally to the other side of the same apartment complex and all of the sudden the water was really hard and made my hair spiky? It kind of just resolved itself IIRC but I did complain to the landlord so they might have just fixed the water softener/filtration whatever thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i don't get wet, the water gets me instead.