Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Birds take dirt baths.

We should get some scientists to check that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I brush my teeth in the shower to save time. Also wash my rear end in a top hat a few times.

And make sure to rinse like a MF.

I pee in the shower too. A lot.

Also use shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long and curly and tangles like a MF if I don't do that poo poo every day.

Also I wash my nutsack.

And my face.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I see your part of the dirty dick clean balls clan.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

I see your part of the dirty dick clean balls clan.

Who says I have a dick?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Who says I have a dick?

gently caress is my spreadsheet wrong?!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I simply take a piss before I get in the shower. Wild poo poo, no?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i dont know but im pretty sure when I shower its quite wetter than most. very wet showers in this household.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

frumpykvetchbot posted:

my entire house is basic 1990s styling and IDGAF, it's mostly just an engineering workshop and parts warehouse where I also happen to sleep.
But I spent an unreasonable amount of money on a comprehensive shower upgrade. I can select from about a million different computer controlled sprayer nozzles and mister combinations and all of it at ideal temperature. It can produce a reasonable simulation of getting stuck in a tropical monsoon rain or I can get blasted from the sides, there's a compressor in there too. loving fantastic. Like a car wash for people.

The whole contraption is only practical because water mineral content is very low here so there's no residue clogging up the nozzles and I don't need to wipe the shower walls and fixtures down after use to prevent limescale. I'm planning a move to Ireland and water mineral content is high there so I hate the thought that I won't be able to make such a nice setup there.

i want this :(

how much was everything?

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I used to get a bleeding nose literally everytime I went for a shower

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Tbf it's the best place to bleed

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

my favorite shower beverage, behind the shower beer

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Back in the late 2000s there were goons who were so hyped on Dr Bronners that they advocated brushing their teeth with it instead of toothpaste

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dr Bronners makes chocolate now

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm drinking a cup of Dr Bronners right now

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Some days I don't put the lotion on my skin....

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

DrSunshine posted:

Yeah, well, I only wash my butthole in the shower, what do you think about that, smartguy? :colbert:

I'd be willing to guess that most people who do not have a bidet only wash their butthole in the shower. Now if you wash only your butthole in the shower, that would be something.

Pedants unite!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i live in FL, it rains often enough that i don’t need to shower or wash my clothes

it’s pretty handy but i could live without the trenchfoot

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I throw dust all over myself, then slather olive oil on my body and scrape it off with a strigil.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just like 1/2 a can of axe spray that poo poo all over middle school locker room style yeeee

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Wash cloth?
Bath puff?
Some kind of long handled brush?
A real loofah?
Nothing at all like an animal?

What's your preferred item for scrubbing poo poo particles off of yourself then returning for the next shower and putting it on your face?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

redshirt posted:

Some days I don't put the lotion on my skin....
you mess with the lotion you get the hose

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Konar posted:

What's your preferred item for scrubbing poo poo particles off of yourself then returning for the next shower and putting it on your face?

you know you can wash a wash cloth right? you can get a pack of like six of them for a few bucks and use a different one every day and just put them in the laundry like anything else

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Konar posted:

Wash cloth?
Bath puff?
Some kind of long handled brush?
A real loofah?
Nothing at all like an animal?

Why wouldn't you have a separate thing for your face?
I wash my body and rear end in a top hat with the loofah, I don't loofah my face. I have a separate washcloth for my face.
E: Unless goons enjoy pink eye, then who am I to judge?

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Nov 2, 2023

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have the bath puffs, so washing one of those isn't really an option. I guess I run it under the hot water and rinse it off before lathering it up?

I was just parroting a reddit-rear end point I see mentioned all the time about "last thing you wash before getting and first thing you wash getting in", I personally take care of all face stuff in the mirror post shower.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

huge fan of going camping and washing my b*tt h*le in a lake or river

fresh

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

blight rhino posted:

i want this :(

how much was everything?

we don't want this to be a 3O thread do we?

around $12K including all fixtures, installation and tile work.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I put in 70 cents into the coin slot and step into the VAPOR CHAMBER. After some fiddling with knobs, I am awash in bespoke & artisanal farts from around the globe from a variety of animals: horse, elephant, duck, chicken, dog; I huff all the farts, imagining their origin, and after a few minutes of crying, exit the VAPOR CHAMBER. I am ready to greet the day anew and return to my job: the President of the United States of America.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

I simply take a piss before I get in the shower. Wild poo poo, no?

You could also shampoo your hair in the sink before getting in the shower. Not sure what point you're trying to make here. :confused:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nooner posted:

Just like 1/2 a can of axe spray that poo poo all over middle school locker room style yeeee

Then it comes wandering into my science lab. This is an everyday occurrence at school.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stand under the ice cold bucket every schoolday, before chores and gruel.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I only wash my legs

Genesplicer posted:

Then it comes wandering into my science lab. This is an everyday occurrence at school.

Do you make all the students use the safety shower when they come in, so the science isn't dangerous?

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Stoned, playing jazz on a waterproof speaker, and using soaps with rare fragrances from exotic lands.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Moving from one blasted out industrial site to the next, in the cover of night.

Grateful for that trickle of water from the somehow still functioning city sewer, a closely held secret.

Not sure who I fear more, the machines.... or my fellow man.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
i just use that gel for cleaning car interiors and keyboards that you see advertised on youtube.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I hate to break it to you, but your shower was haunted.

I have one of those shower heads with a hose and it's really good for getting every angle.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

I release the weight hanging beside my bed and it pulls the ziplines sewn into my sheets as it falls, ripping them clear of my body.

Then the front of my bed drops, tilting down to a useful 30 degree slope. Assisted by gravity, I scuttle down to the foot of my bed and tumble off into the trap door. I sleep in pajamas now because the metal slide hurts if I sleep naked.

It drops me into the shower, which is already running because my chimpanzee butler knows when to turn it on. I designed this system expecting I'd sleep nude, but I've learned to bathe in my pajamas so it's not a big deal. I just insert the soap hose into my collar, inject it all around my chest and back, and then rub the shirt around like a wearable wash cloth. I repeat the process for my lower body by sticking the soap hose into my waist band. Once I'm all soaped up I take my clothes off, leaving them on the floor of the shower for my butler, and then I rinse clean.

When I step out of the shower I flick the switch on the power strip connected to 5 large room fans and they blow me dry in about 2-3 minutes.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bukakke is the Japanese word for shower isn't it?

Really makes you think.

110523_2
Nov 5, 2023
the vast majority of humanity answer right now is: nooooooooo!

110523_2
Nov 5, 2023
the last time i showered? i dunno 9 months ago? do the winter rains count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

110523_2
Nov 5, 2023

Wooooooooooo!