Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Wash cloth?
Bath puff?
Some kind of long handled brush?
A real loofah?
Nothing at all like an animal?

What's your preferred item for scrubbing poo poo particles off of yourself then returning for the next shower and putting it on your face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have the bath puffs, so washing one of those isn't really an option. I guess I run it under the hot water and rinse it off before lathering it up?

I was just parroting a reddit-rear end point I see mentioned all the time about "last thing you wash before getting and first thing you wash getting in", I personally take care of all face stuff in the mirror post shower.