Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I don't pay particular attention to my rear end in a top hat. Because, not being a filthy animal, I clean it well after each poo poo.

A face wash cloth, liquid soap and a backbrush are my tools of choice.

Sulphur-based anti-dandruff shampoo and a good conditioner when the hair needs washing.

Occasionally I piss into the plughole while showering. I live alone so np.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Slugworth posted:

At a minimum, I'm real curious what he means by cleaning it well. Surely he can't just mean toilet paper.

Why don't you talk to me instead of about me.

In any case, I wipe my rear end well with toilet paper, then final wipe(s) with a face wash cloth reserved for the purpose (I don't wipe my face with it) doused with warm water. No, it's not a rag on a stick, there's no stick. :lol: And of course I rinse the wash cloth well afterwards.

People who don't do this, unless they use a bidet of some sort instead or shower after making GBS threads, are just dirty, IMO. :lol:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Nov 1, 2023

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Yeah well I spread my butt cheeks and gape my rear end and then squirt shower gel directly into my rear end so i'm cleaner than you actually

Not between making GBS threads and shower.

And I don't know how your poor rosebud can handle soap squirted up it, mine couldn't. Congrats on your chemical resistant rear end in a top hat I guess.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

You wipe your rear end in a top hat with a poo poo-flecked used washcloth that you just rinse off, presumably getting poo poo all over your fingers and sink, but refuse to just spread your asscheeks in the shower to get clean

The rag is clean to begin with. I wash it, my fingers and the sink well immediately after use. poo poo is very water soluble, it's easy. Scared of a little poo poo? Why, you're full of it!

I spread my asscheeks in the shower too, for a quick wipe, you dirty-assed person you.

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Where does the shitrag live between sessions?

The cleaned, fleck-free shitrag is draped over the edge of the bath. I advise visitors not to use it.

And that's all the questions on the subject I'll answer ITT, I'm sensing a wave of discrimination from dirty-assed poo poo-ragless goons jealous of their betters. And those who have learnt from my sacred rear end cleaning teachings now know enough to practice them.

I make no apologies for being ahead of my time.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Nov 1, 2023