Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I am on a very strict showering schedule. And I know that you guys all have figured out how to avoid getting text messages while showering, but I am new to the iPhone, and text messaging systems. It really frustrates me when I hear an incoming text message right in the middle of a shower. Obviously I hate having to get out dripping wet, dry my hand off enough to check my phone, only to see it was something that could have waited, or something not really important at all? Tonight I was having a nice text conversation with someone (I won’t say who) and it seemed the conversation had wrapped up nicely. I thought 'Perfect, now I am on schedule for my shower' But as soon as I stepped in and was about to turn on the water I received another text from the same person. I just about lost my mind and didn’t even end up having a shower. It turns out the text message only said "How long you going for?” as if to continue the previous conversation. I’m sick and tired of never knowing how long before my shower is gonna be ruined each time I get naked and turn the taps on. I know people don’t do it on purpose but sometimes it feels like maybe they do.

HERE IS MY REGULAR SHOWER SCHEDULE. It only varies of course now depending on my Msgs.

Mon to Friday

9:04 am - 10:25 am
11:32 am - 12:44 pm
1: 35 pm - 1:38 pm (1:39 to be safe on this one)
2: 03pm - 2:59 pm
4:24 pm - 6:22 pm
8:26 pm - 8: 29 pm
9: 20 - 10: 04 pm
11: 46pm - 1:40 am

Weekends are the same except an additional shower at 3:33 pm to 4:01 pm.
However on Sundays I skip the 9:04 am shower so that’s a bonus time to text me.

I would appreciate it if everyone wrote these times down, before sending me a needless “what are you up to?” text message.
Unless it is an actual family emergency you are only wasting my shower time. And please please don’t call me when I’m showering! I’ve had that happen to me recently and it now has definitely gone way too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just lol if you dont dry yourself with a sheep skin shammy then lather up with lanolin before donning your merino wool suit

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

redshirt posted:

Some days I don't put the lotion on my skin....
you mess with the lotion you get the hose

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

huge fan of going camping and washing my b*tt h*le in a lake or river

fresh