Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

I live alone

Oh for real?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Why don't you talk to me instead of about me.

In any case, I wipe my rear end well with toilet paper, then final wipe(s) with a face wash cloth reserved for the purpose (I don't wipe my face with it) doused with warm water. No, it's not a rag on a stick, there's no stick. :lol: And of course I rinse the wash cloth well afterwards.

People who don't do this, unless they use a bidet of some sort instead or shower after making GBS threads, are just dirty, IMO. :lol:

You wipe your rear end in a top hat with a poo poo-flecked used washcloth that you just rinse off, presumably getting poo poo all over your fingers and sink, but refuse to just spread your asscheeks in the shower to get clean

What

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is some SA forums 2005 poo poo lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just bathe in ladies' squart

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I simply take a piss before I get in the shower. Wild poo poo, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Back in the late 2000s there were goons who were so hyped on Dr Bronners that they advocated brushing their teeth with it instead of toothpaste