Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

I release the weight hanging beside my bed and it pulls the ziplines sewn into my sheets as it falls, ripping them clear of my body.

Then the front of my bed drops, tilting down to a useful 30 degree slope. Assisted by gravity, I scuttle down to the foot of my bed and tumble off into the trap door. I sleep in pajamas now because the metal slide hurts if I sleep naked.

It drops me into the shower, which is already running because my chimpanzee butler knows when to turn it on. I designed this system expecting I'd sleep nude, but I've learned to bathe in my pajamas so it's not a big deal. I just insert the soap hose into my collar, inject it all around my chest and back, and then rub the shirt around like a wearable wash cloth. I repeat the process for my lower body by sticking the soap hose into my waist band. Once I'm all soaped up I take my clothes off, leaving them on the floor of the shower for my butler, and then I rinse clean.

When I step out of the shower I flick the switch on the power strip connected to 5 large room fans and they blow me dry in about 2-3 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU