Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

First, I just sit at the bottom and cry a little.

Then I wash my hair real good with shampoo, rinse, then add conditioner, and let it sit while I lather up with a loofah.

But before the lather I spray my bhole with water like a sane person and save it for last so im not spreading bhole germs all over myself while lathering.

I rinse the lather, then finally the conditioner.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wifi Toilet posted:

I turn off all the lights then lay down on the shower floor and wiggle around like a salamander for an hour.

I don't need the spotlight on me like this.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

How do you prevent dry skin with all that showering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-7foxHfhE4

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Konar posted:

Wash cloth?
Bath puff?
Some kind of long handled brush?
A real loofah?
Nothing at all like an animal?

What's your preferred item for scrubbing poo poo particles off of yourself then returning for the next shower and putting it on your face?

Why wouldn't you have a separate thing for your face?
I wash my body and rear end in a top hat with the loofah, I don't loofah my face. I have a separate washcloth for my face.
E: Unless goons enjoy pink eye, then who am I to judge?

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Nov 2, 2023