Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i just like extremely hot showers. like it should be just below second degree burn territory or i dont feel properly showered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Songbearer posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

ive never done it with like a shower or bathtub but i thought they were trying to recreate that sensation from like if you sit in a hot sauna for a while and then go jump in a very cold pool. it feels great.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

robert fripp starts every day with an ice cold shower because your body hates it and its his way of saying "look, who's in charge?"

posting this on robert's behalf as he is not currently permitted to access his sa account due to

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

redshirt posted:

I want to be rich enough to have a car wash shower, where I stand on a conveyor belt and move along as various brushes and hoses clean and dry me.

you dont have to be rich to do that, just go to the car wash with your windows open, nude

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Konar posted:

What's your preferred item for scrubbing poo poo particles off of yourself then returning for the next shower and putting it on your face?

you know you can wash a wash cloth right? you can get a pack of like six of them for a few bucks and use a different one every day and just put them in the laundry like anything else