Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

ded posted:

someone who thinks they are king poo poo and can control everything but is really just a petty shitbird

the senior enlisted guy on a sub

The guy who refuses to send any emails written in Spanish off the boat, because he can't personally read them, despite there being trained and qualified email screeners who are native Spanish speakers.

Or the guy who told Norwegians, on a Norwegian naval base, to "speak English".

Or the guy who literally cried adult man-tears because there were carrots in the spaghetti sauce.

That's a COB.

Some real fuckin' depressing current events on the last couple pages, I gotta say.

Here's a Cybertruk being shittier at offroading than a 1940s Willys, for a palate cleanser.

https://twitter.com/DimaZeniuk/status/1716556240908681538?t=1n0ghxjXwiNTzELULR2y5w&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Does Tuberville himself personally want the changes, or is he the puppet for MAGA in the Senate and Your Favorite President?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Elviscat posted:

Here's a Cybertruk being shittier at offroading than a 1940s Willys, for a palate cleanser.

https://twitter.com/DimaZeniuk/status/1716556240908681538?t=1n0ghxjXwiNTzELULR2y5w&s=19

There was less time between the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the signing of the Japanese instrument of surrender than between the unveiling of the CYBERTRUCK and the present day.

In a greater span of time than all that materiel was developed and deployed, Elon Musk has gone from having one semifunctional prototype to having ???semifunctional prototypes.

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 2, 2023

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Elviscat posted:

I refuse to believe the Cybertruck is anything other than an elaborate marketing prank on the public until I physically see one on the road with mine own eyes.

The loving thing has SOP end of November and it still looks like it's in the early concept iteration of a cubing production stage.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
someone or someones is going to die attempting to do the mildest offroading in that thing

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

maffew buildings posted:

someone or someones is going to die attempting to do the mildest offroading in that thing

Do they still store the batteries in the floor for center of gravity reasons? Cause I can immediately see situations where that thing brews up from mild bushbashing

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Paingod556 posted:

Do they still store the batteries in the floor for center of gravity reasons? Cause I can immediately see situations where that thing brews up from mild bushbashing

lol yeah and they’re touting the “structural battery pack” now.

Weight‐bearing lithium!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Paingod556 posted:

Oh yeah. The first time someone takes a cybertrukk out for a real off-road spin there's going to be a lithium fire within minutes.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Lithium Fire is Elons supervillain name.
No wait Elon Musk is the supervillain name :(

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Steezo posted:

Microsoft Tay but it has mining lasers and research facilities defacing the kupier belt with slurs, creating mutants that can only use hate speach.

Edward Diego is still an idiot techbro.

Edit: oh God I just realized where the ai would do it too, the " L-L-l-look at you hacker" speech.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bad_fmr posted:

Lithium Fire is Elons supervillain name.
No wait Elon Musk is the supervillain name :(

Elon Cuck

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Platystemon posted:

There was less time between the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the signing of the Japanese instrument of surrender than between the unveiling of the CYBERTRUCK and the present day.

In a greater span of time than all that materiel was developed and deployed, Elon Musk has gone from having one semifunctional prototype to having ???semifunctional prototypes.

All that tells me is that it's easier to bring down a rival empire than it is to get a wanna be shitler (poo poo hitler) to not gently caress everything up.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

A.o.D. posted:

All that tells me is that it's easier to bring down a rival empire than it is to get a wanna be shitler (poo poo hitler) to not gently caress everything up.
Allied invasion of tesla when?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Speaking of that rear end in a top hat, I just got served up a prage.ru anti trans ad. There is no pretense that twitter isn't a hate speech platform any more.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A.o.D. posted:

Speaking of that rear end in a top hat, I just got served up a prage.ru anti trans ad. There is no pretense that twitter isn't a hate speech platform any more.

Get off of twitter also use ublock origin. I use nitter anytime there's something I actually want to follow on twitter.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

A.o.D. posted:

Got the same thing on my work twitter account, which I use for global media monitoring for security incidents. Prager also buys a ton of YouTube ads that get served up on our TV despite neither my wife nor I logging in.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

That ended with the buyout but people were insistent that seeing sport scores and cat pics was worth shouldering part the bar full of Nazis. Also the lucrative furry art commission market.

brains
May 12, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

Wow that's a small mural

you wouldn't believe some of the people in small mural towns

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/OfficialFtSill/status/1719104478769537327

US Army using HIMARS on children

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

That would have been fun as all hell to like 7 year old me

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That's a bowl of grandma candy away from being an attempted murder.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
Werthers Original Shrapnel.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
That's pretty awesome.

I don't know about the rest of you but I grew up a military brat, and I remember what "family" stuff with the military used to be like, and I have weird fond memories of things like my dads ship coming home, command picnics and things like that. I think they did a good job by those kids with the candy HIMARS. Especially since those poor kids can't control the fact that Uncle Sam sent their parents to loving Fort Sill (ugh),

Good job, Army.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1719888404177879116?t=jFkUra1zKo1yjVK9uXWCDw&s=19

Need that sweating guy with "Stand with MAGA" and "DO AS MY PRESIDENT SAYS" buttons in front of him.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

A.o.D. posted:

That's a bowl of grandma candy away from being an attempted murder.

particularly evil of them as hard candy fragments don't show up on x-rays

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, think of all the gods that lost to Him.

Think of all the candidates that lost to Trump

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://i.imgur.com/nk6cLXY.mp4

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That Works posted:

That would have been fun as all hell to like 38 year old me

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

I'm a little disappointed none of them saluted it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

I'm a little disappointed none of them saluted it.

You don't salute the drunk E-3. Officers don't throw hands.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
We have tons of Canada geese here in Washington, and I don't think I've ever seen one get aggressive. Only thing I don't like about them is they leave huge green turds everywhere they go.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If you've got a problem with Canadian Gooses then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Oh no, that's a full goose colonel.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

Well, you don't salute enlisted geese anyways. That's obviously the Wing's Command Chief Master Sergeant. He's furious cause he saw hands in pockets.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Madurai posted:

Oh no, that's a full goose colonel.

heh

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you've got a problem with Canadian Gooses then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Ooh, good advice. Do you recommend vinegar or citrus based?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

Well, you don't salute enlisted geese anyways. That's obviously the Wing's Command Chief Master Sergeant. He's furious cause he saw hands in pockets.

Can geese NJP people?

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you've got a problem with Canada Gooses then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Corrected for accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oK4Q5G1asI

must be fuckin nice

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Can geese NJP people?

Of course. Goose was an officer wasn't he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

CBJSprague24 posted:

Can geese NJP people?

Obviously.