Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

All that tells me is that it's easier to bring down a rival empire than it is to get a wanna be shitler (poo poo hitler) to not gently caress everything up.
Allied invasion of tesla when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
That article made me wonder how many WWII guys who sat inside ship turrets firing thousands of shells into Pacific islands came to terrible ends afterwards.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I'm actually amazed the Ohio democratic party didn't try to hold onto this till next year to get Sherrod Brown voters.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It doesn't hurt that reliable republican voters are literally killing themselves with their refusal to wear masks or take a covid vaccine.
Not in large enough numbers, anymore. . .

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Eason the Fifth posted:

Veterans can enjoy one free stack of Red, White and Blueberry pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Nov. 11. Prostitution not included.
But the pancakes are free, right?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Whoa Biden’s granddaughter’s secret service opened fire on someone who was breaking into their SUV. Sounds more like a DC crime issue than a Clancy plot. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/13/secret-service-agents-naomi-biden-gunshots
Top work, this: "One of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck, the Secret Service said in a statement."

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

I think it's a far safer reaction that when someone promises to do crazy poo poo that you take them at their word.
This. "He's just bluffing" led to an insurrection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

Imagine waking up every morning and being thankful of the particular color of the diseased snatch you got squeezed out of.
TBF, I'm pretty thankful to be a middle aged white male because being anything else in America loving sucks.