Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Lithium Fire is Elons supervillain name.
No wait Elon Musk is the supervillain name :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

I sometimes forget to close my campervans roof window and it gets very noticable in any speed. The noise must have been amazing.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

the JJ posted:

Importantly it's a consumer cooperative, which is good, but it's not a worker cooperative, so you still get labor/management relations more or less like you'd find in a normal business.

Here is an American perspective to a major Finnish retail cooperative. Interesting comparisons to REI with the management reward structure and how the management is chosen and so on.

https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/2023/10/11/inside-the-walmart-of-finland

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

For maximum lols he should pick Hillary this time.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1726989224073896365

Just the biggest fuckin' punchable nerd to ever have nerded.

When you were partying, I studied the blade. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered the blockchain. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated inner strength. And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help.