Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

(She also said another democratic congressman was high platinum in the same season which is in the 80th percentile range. That’s absolutely a rank where you have to have put a lot of focused effort into deeply learning the game and grinding.)
Just get an intern to grind your account for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

woops

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1722100965174628693?t=Q7gh5dFvsk5H_OK83Oabaw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1722105171684016601?t=vGPp9tIllE6JiDxewt7pMw&s=19

The Republican base wants non-stop wars on abortion and transpeople and it's more or less making them lose across the board.

lmao hell yeah. They were playing those lovely transphobic ads on radio stations around DC and they were just loving bad. Governor Diet Trump can get fuuuuuuuuucked.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Do they offer military discounts?

If they have an NSN probably not.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

Marine Under Investigation After Publishing Memoir About Sexual Relationship with Young Potential Recruit

Omg

E: can we make an exception to the usual rule? This one needs to go and I hope it loving hurts too.

lmao he had a loving kickstarter for the book too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

stealie72 posted:

Top work, this: "One of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck, the Secret Service said in a statement."

They were following papa joe's advice to fire into the air to scare attackers off.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Wonder what the last digit of his SSN is.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I'll believe either of those when I see them happen.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Supposedly the 350k is fake, the OF spending was reportedly less than 5k. Which is still lol but that's less over the top.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can someone probate this filth?

So good at dream killing, you were probably a recruiter. In Ohio.

Hey I wanted to believe too. :smith:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Discussion Quorum posted:

Well it was 5k when he spent it, but 26% APR adds up fast

Jerk now, pay later.

https://youtu.be/OP_gUFvN3Mc?si=k-YVG_SqqlsPFlGk

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Terrifying Effigies posted:

The last Calvin & Hobbes and Far Side were both published ~28 years ago

Feeling like I just drank from the wrong grail :ohno:

Larson put out a few new Far Side comics on his website in 2020, though he made them on a digital pad rather than with ink and paper.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

But if the Democratic Party loses the presidential election in 2024 just think of how hard they can fundraise for the next four years.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

If it’s legitimate crypto, the regulatory body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

Even more funny, the concert was cancelled because Gene has the flu.

I laughed but it was a rough chuckle.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Exactly one week before the November election everyone who filed Virginia taxes got the following letter with attached check in their mailbox:

Would probably have made more of an impact if Youngkin's name was on the ballot for re-election, but there were enough close races that it might have helped keep a few seats GOP.

Lmao they must have lost my return, they still haven't processed my refund and I never saw that check.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bulletsponge13 posted:

American history according to public education-
-Pilgrims
-Indians get upset, intense debate over who lives where
-Revolution
-British come back for Part 2
-The Alamo
-Civil War
-Reconstruction
-WW1
-WW2
- Cold War
- Today's headlines

Lmao hell, we only got to WW2 a single time in 13 years of TN public school. Everything I know post Depression came from family that was knowledgeable and would answer my questions and my own reading. I know I've said it before but I really wish they'd start with "a war happened in the 40s and let's talk about everything since" because it would help kids understand today's world. Why is the Middle East all hosed up, why are there two Koreas and one Vietnam, why does the PRC government seem so nuts about Taiwan, etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Hopefully that poo poo fails.

Same, but I'm sure interested parties have been bribing the poo poo out of all nine of them.