Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Wow that's a small mural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
lmbo at both "Henry Melville" and "Mocha Dick"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Actually it's Mocha Dick's monster, "Henry"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's the cool nerd move though. He obviously didn't learn anything from any Banks novel, however

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

There's a BUNCH of gray area experimental poo poo that can cut that down to under a year, especially with the kinds of 24 hour on call physical therapy team he's gonna have to aggressively rehab it.

I mean, I don't think you have to be a billionaire to get accelerated treatment. You could even just quarterback for the Jets

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Chillwave wind beats to study to

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Without reading the bill, what's to stop any site from doing what alcohol producers do and just popping an age verification in front of it?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

Oh I remember these comics. Lol

Yeah it's that dude pissing on a Chevy logo on the back of people's trucks

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Eric Adams is having a really lovely month, between being under investigation for possible fundraising violations and now being accused of sexual assault. Maybe a Cuomo bid for Mayor is less unlikely but goddamn politics is a loving cesspool.

Actually fixed it for you

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I live about 45 min from Big Bone Lick, the buffalo trace where Thomas Jefferson Discovered Mastodon™

It's p cool

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Gumbosaurus Andouillicus

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
He's absolutely correct. We never asked for the land we took.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I hate his toddler-acting-unpottytrained-rear end smirk. He always just took a big poopy and knows you're gonna have to clean it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Didn't think this week could get better after the Kissinger news but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMuhwVlca4

RIP also to the practical effects that made Fury Road good, apparently