Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

there is "can afford whatever insurance doesnt cover", then there is "don't really need insurance" and then there is "this experimental treatment is a rounding error to you" level of wealth

My dude the hospital is literally named after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

Wtf is white culture?

Ranch dressing.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

poo poo my parents would get told to “speak white” growing up.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

First we need to have someone else try to overthrow the government. I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that.

Quoting for posterity.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

I just watched the Mighty Ducks for the first time last month (I didn't watch a lot of kids stuff growing up). I don't get the hype. I know it's a kids movie, but I don't get how it was so popular when I was a kid.

You had to be there bro.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Arrath posted:

The Mighty Ducks cartoon, in which anthropomorphic ducks who played hockey during the day were masked crime fighters at night was better than the Mighty Ducks movie. :colbert: Don't @ me.

What the poo poo this is real?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Defenestrategy posted:

Need block chain tech for crypto to exist.

Edit: oh you said block chain was useless. Theres been some decent articles written about using block chain ledgers as a way to solve interopperability issues between medical providers. Which seems legit to me.

Or you could get the medical providers to sit down and agree on an interoperability standard which will require just as much work and political capital.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I hope he gets great medical care and lives for a long, long time. In jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I understand that Kissinger was a controversial figure, however please keep in mind that he was also a person with a family and

Nah just kidding gently caress that ghoul.