Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's JunYER.

Junker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A panicky tweet with zero sourcing?
What do you think?
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/118/s1409

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ZombieApostate posted:

No, that's Minnesota.

No, that was North Stars.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1726710073370816944?t=C849R7ggpDl8yTqCzp4R3Q&s=19

Your good (great) favorite President is healthy and smart due to good genes

Given his diet and lack of exercise, his genes probably are pretty drat good for him to be alive and functioning.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

OddObserver posted:

I wonder who the actual healthiest president would be, maybe Bill Clinton or Obama? (Thinking relative young, more modern, and I think JFK had a bunch of health issues?)

Carter is still alive at 99 so I think he may have been objectively the healthiest.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

CommieGIR posted:

Ah yes, lets replace the corrupt guy with the sexpest.

They're all the corrupt guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

bulletsponge13 posted:

I had no idea Kissenger won the Peace Prize until today. I knew a little bit about him and what he did, but never knew that.
I'm suddenly very angry he is dead and not somehow suffering torment on this plane forever.

"Political satire died when Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize" - Tom Lehrer