Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

They canceled the Marine Corp Ball.
They are citing other reasons, but I'm of the theory it's to add pressure to Tuberville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Is that an American Ninja reference?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Correct me, but isn't that case where his legal team hosed up the paperwork and it is now a bench trial?

Maybe you'd want to NOT argue and belittle the guy who is keeping you from prison.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Thanks for correcting me. I keep getting his poo poo confused.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

White people are literally the ones who define whiteness, so I don't wtf are they on about.

Oh, racism

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It's bullshit that the most enlisted of representatives is gonna get booted. I've never felt more represented by a politician.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

TheWeedNumber posted:

I’m gonna go elected to congress then. Got you covered BUDDY

❤️❤️❤️

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The screenshot of his OF spending is what made me love him.

40$ on subs

350k+ to slide into DMs

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Midjack posted:

Supposedly the 350k is fake, the OF spending was reportedly less than 5k. Which is still lol but that's less over the top.

Can someone probate this filth?

So good at dream killing, you were probably a recruiter. In Ohio.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Always a good time to share this again.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Buttigieg just oozes slimey politician, and feels scummy and power hungry. I don't think America would vote for an openly gay man.

Personally, I don't trust Buttigieg long enough to blink in front of him. While there is something to be said about following your childhood dream, but from what I've seem of his bio, he shouldn't be president. I don't find him trustworthy.

I don't vote for me- I'm a middle aged cis straight man who has spent my entire life loving about and never finding out. I vote for my daughter and son, who will inherit this dying republic

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Handsome Ralph posted:

Oh drat, I too thought he passed ages ago. Was watching The Mighty Ducks last night, and my wife and I just traded quotes from Red October whenever he was on screen.

I just watched the Mighty Ducks for the first time last month (I didn't watch a lot of kids stuff growing up). I don't get the hype. I know it's a kids movie, but I don't get how it was so popular when I was a kid.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Arrath posted:

The Mighty Ducks cartoon, in which anthropomorphic ducks who played hockey during the day were masked crime fighters at night was better than the Mighty Ducks movie. :colbert: Don't @ me.

I will @ you to tell you that you are correct.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

JFK used to have to be lifted out of the hot tub by Secret Service.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My Spirit Otter posted:

id say they might be the exception to the rule of the rich being lovely people… but they were going to a kiss concert

I pray to whatever exists they were Jamming out to 'Detroit Rock City', a song about a guy driving to a kiss concert who loses control and gets in an accident and dies.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

ABC has a new report covering Pence on Jan 6.

His son, a Marine, had to tell him to do his loving Job.

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1729481038865301963?t=VFX8ADEbqi17PEkRwbWi5g&s=19

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 28, 2023

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

American history according to public education-
-Pilgrims
-Indians get upset, intense debate over who lives where
-Revolution
-British come back for Part 2
-The Alamo
-Civil War
-Reconstruction
-WW1
-WW2
- Cold War
- Today's headlines

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

When I was a substitute, I sat in to help and learn with my friend's 12th grade English class.
They were doing "A Modest Proposal".
It was very difficult for some of them to understand that, no, he wasn't really saying to eat babies.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This is troubling me.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cythereal posted:

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1730259739869581639

Gee, I wonder if he might have something he wants to hide from the FTC.

In a 5 to 4 decision, SCOTUS declares the FTC unconstitutional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I had no idea Kissenger won the Peace Prize until today. I knew a little bit about him and what he did, but never knew that.
I'm suddenly very angry he is dead and not somehow suffering torment on this plane forever.