Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

This is why you lock your computer when you get up to take a piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

stealie72 posted:

TBF, I'm pretty thankful to be a middle aged white male because being anything else in America loving sucks.

Same, I recognize the fact I lucked out by being born into a white middle class family in the Portland OR suburbs. Life hasn’t been perfect but it’s a fuckload better than if I had been born in Gaza or whatever. It doesn’t make me better than those kids, just luckier.

E: Or a black kid. Or a trans kid, etc etc. Being white and cis and normally abled is like rolling a natural 20 without even being born yet.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 17, 2023

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Steezo posted:

Sending the patents of truant students, in struggling families, to jail isn't a good look.

Also don’t forget being against letting people in prison for weed out, after CA legalized it. Copmala is a garbage human being.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

It’s the racism knob meme in reverse.

Hmm, troubling.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

He really, really, really wants to be John McAfee

McAfee would dunk on this nerd so hard. He would take Elon out to gently caress whales and be like “well I guess it wasn’t consensual” when the boat pulled back into port missing a billionaire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

current events: did dude just bury his kids hamster alive?