Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

maffew buildings posted:

someone or someones is going to die attempting to do the mildest offroading in that thing

Do they still store the batteries in the floor for center of gravity reasons? Cause I can immediately see situations where that thing brews up from mild bushbashing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

ADF after an MRH90 kills a buch of Aussies- ground them and buy more Blackhawks as replacements
ADF on reading the news today- ....gently caress

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Twice awarded Medal of Honor Marine Smedley Butler posted:

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Alfred Nobel was horrified at how dynamite was used on humans, so I can't imagine he would have been a fan of the guy who said "dynamite isn't enough, add in napalm and agent orange. No, not on soldiers, just on civilians."

"Nukes are bad... when they're not being used. We should let the Army use them like jumbo sized artillery support." - Kissingers book, probably