Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That's pretty awesome.

I don't know about the rest of you but I grew up a military brat, and I remember what "family" stuff with the military used to be like, and I have weird fond memories of things like my dads ship coming home, command picnics and things like that. I think they did a good job by those kids with the candy HIMARS. Especially since those poor kids can't control the fact that Uncle Sam sent their parents to loving Fort Sill (ugh),

Good job, Army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

M_Gargantua posted:

Ok am I the only one who does not have an instinctive fear of Canadian geese? There was a "community lot" near a family members house when I was a kid that had a little strip of access to a lake and the geese always made a mess of it. So as a kid I would just harass the hell out of the geese and chase them off. I was also a little ADHD gremlin so if they got all hissy I would just run at them with a stick.

Nope, I will gently caress up a flock if need be.

gently caress Canada and their goddamn geese.

Canadians can be cool sometimes I guess though.