Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you've got a problem with Canada Gooses then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Corrected for accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oK4Q5G1asI

must be fuckin nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I misremembered, but glad I was close.

I really just wanted to post the clip, its so good.

Side note, they just announced Letterkenny's next season will be their last season. :rip:

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Seconded. I'm trying to think of a character that I didn't like. And you can burn through both Seasons in the span of a movie.

And the Jims are just beauties.

Yep

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It doesn't hurt that reliable republican voters are literally killing themselves with their refusal to wear masks or take a covid vaccine.

Are they really at this point? Nation wide its a handful of people a day die from covid. Its far from the situation a few years ago.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

Tiny Timbs posted:

Our pediatrician didn’t even bother stocking the COVID vaccine and refuses to order it so it was genuinely difficult to get our infant vaccinated

Same here, the pediatrician would have to order what amounts to a bulk shipment of a vaccine that does not keep for very long and has nowhere near the amount of patients to give it to. The pharmacy's wont vaccinate a kid under 3 years old in this state at least either.

There no real avenue to get a 6mo-2 year and 11month vaccinated that I've been able to find