Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

bulletsponge13 posted:

Correct me, but isn't that case where his legal team hosed up the paperwork and it is now a bench trial?

Maybe you'd want to NOT argue and belittle the guy who is keeping you from prison.

It’s a civil trial. He won’t go to jail for any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I got a push poll the other day for Gov Murphy’s wife as a primary challenger.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Why do people treat Harris like she’s the female Dan Quayle?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Biden put out a statement on Kissinger and it's pretty lol

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1730375206890258903?t=_NebzMDSWE0FvUzUh1NGsA&s=19

The closest presidential statement of "gently caress this dude and especially gently caress everyone that listened to him"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEdOB9OIh70

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I saw some “justification” that Nobles intention wasn’t that the peace prize good to good people per se but to folks who negotiated with their enemies to end conflicts, and if you follow that logic it works.

IIR His North Vietnamese counterpart got it too, but refused it.