Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Platystemon posted:

There was less time between the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the signing of the Japanese instrument of surrender than between the unveiling of the CYBERTRUCK and the present day.

In a greater span of time than all that materiel was developed and deployed, Elon Musk has gone from having one semifunctional prototype to having ???semifunctional prototypes.

All that tells me is that it's easier to bring down a rival empire than it is to get a wanna be shitler (poo poo hitler) to not gently caress everything up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Speaking of that rear end in a top hat, I just got served up a prage.ru anti trans ad. There is no pretense that twitter isn't a hate speech platform any more.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
That's a bowl of grandma candy away from being an attempted murder.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you've got a problem with Canadian Gooses then you got a problem with me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Ooh, good advice. Do you recommend vinegar or citrus based?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Discussion Quorum posted:

This was really the key to dealing with so many German wonder-weapons.

Oh, they killed 10 of our things? Replaced tomorrow. Just follow it until it's vulnerable and/or breaks down and then it's another nigh-irreplaceable enemy asset gone.

the crews were even more irreplaceable, but with fascism being a macho death cult that cost was of course ignored.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

pmchem posted:

You can’t take tweets like these seriously, his objective is to raise funds, pose as the craziest Trumpiest non-trump in the primary and maybe get some sort of cabinet job, not to actually do any of this.

I think it's a far safer reaction that when someone promises to do crazy poo poo that you take them at their word.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
okay but hear me out.. thanos snap the entire loving TSA.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

pseudosavior posted:

Don't forget the ICE!

Oh hey did you just say abolish DHS and roll the Coast Guard back into either DoD or Treasury? Because it sounds like you said that and I'll be happy to sign your petition.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Imagine waking up every morning and being thankful of the particular color of the diseased snatch you got squeezed out of.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

Lmfao just saw that on TWITTER NOT X

smdh, only X I recognize is Malcolm X. gently caress the police.

X.com should be the website of a secret multinational alien defense initiative.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I ain't even mad

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Nah this is a really, really bad filing that outright admits what media matters claimed. Probably gets shoved under a couch and/or media matters gets it punted over to California or even DC pretty quickly.

Edit: also easily disprovable

https://twitter.com/Avi_Bueno/status/1726762807968878990?t=g5Skoilzx5c1WG0N5Zj-6Q&s=19

I tried this and got nothing. Doesn't mean it's debunked, just that someone at twitter flipped a switch.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

holy poo poo that explosion was slow enough to have been a rapid thermal runaway.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Wrong Theory posted:

Have you ever wondered what Dinosaurs lived in your area and thus would have been your friend growing up, well there's a website for that now: https://dinosaurpictures.org/ancient-earth

In NJ we have the Dryptosaurus, because we got that drip you know. I grew up in MN though, looks like they found a bunch of aquatic dinosaurs there. Maybe they would have liked the lakes. You can even change the globe by adjusting the time frame to see how the continents formed.

I don't get to have land animal friends for almost the entirety of geological time. Chances are in the near future that will again be true.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Platystemon posted:

Ron DeSantis bans tiktaalik.

nonono. I'm in a place that actually has a native culture and cuisine, and is actually in the South and doesn't have Dunkin' doughnuts everywhere.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

GD_American posted:

yeah you're from the state where the short nimrod fascist intent on destroying higher education already occurred 15 years ago

At least that one had the good grace to completely vanish from the face of the earth after embarrassing himself on national TV.

Platystemon posted:

This is the second time this week that I have made a joke about a goon living in a specific Southern state but I’d misremembered, and it turns out that they live in Louisiana.

and yes, that does mean I can understand what Coach O says.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

The louisana diet will kill a man as surely as the sword

I will die happy.

Or at least full.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Let's not forget that in the Revolutionary and 1812 wars we invaded Canada with an eye to recruit/annex whatever we could.

I know the Canadians haven't forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Surely their actions will be just as consequence-free in the US as they were in Canada