Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
We have tons of Canada geese here in Washington, and I don't think I've ever seen one get aggressive. Only thing I don't like about them is they leave huge green turds everywhere they go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Nystral posted:

drat. Every one I ever saw in the Bay Area was a miserable cuss and I hated walking to the office when they were in town.

Are they there year round? They are here in WA. Maybe it's the migratory ones that are assholes.

I go run through Green Lake Park several days a week here in Seattle and I walk through huge mobs of them all the time and never once had any issues.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I can't imagine what the PNW must have been like 100 years ago. Was reading about how orcas used to be considered pests and shooting them was encouraged, with about 1/4 of the orcas captured through to the 1970s having bullet scars. Now they're people's favorite animal.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Somehow it never ceases to amaze me how determined conservatives are to completely wreck everything they can get their hands on.

These people are a blight on humanity, and there's way too many of these loving idiots.

It's exhausting how so much effort is spent just trying to interfere with the damage they cause, let alone actually doing anything substantial enough to address any of the mounting problems the world is facing.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

And that's just one person he's sent that too? What the gently caress.