Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
back to back knockouts!

4oz MT, once again, reigns supreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
The size difference between some white/european referees and smaller weightclass Thai kickboxers makes some of these ONE fights look like they are happening in a deranged dystopic day-care where highly trained beat the tar out of each other and take steroids.

coathat
May 21, 2007

That close range elbow ko from Kongthoranee was beautiful.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

Lucasar posted:

The size difference between some white/european referees and smaller weightclass Thai kickboxers makes some of these ONE fights look like they are happening in a deranged dystopic day-care where highly trained beat the tar out of each other and take steroids.

Isn’t that basically how many Thai fighters grow up, anyways?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Can someone drop a link to the discord? I don’t see it in the OP anymore

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

omg chael crash posted:

Can someone drop a link to the discord? I don’t see it in the OP anymore
Someone's parachute got shredded and they closed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

You can PM Mekchu and ask if you want, but yeah, request was made to take it out of the OP.

On that note:

The month is over and Scott Coker has fallen. Follow the surf ninja to the December thread.