Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Digital Jedi posted:

ONE FC Friday Morning FIghts!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZXkHTgX3vU

Also, there is a ONE Prime card tonight as well!

randomly jumping in to say these morning fights have been pretty nice. I enjoy watching live fights with my morning coffee & work from home, ngl

edit - and an absolutely spot-on liverkick that was so loving brutal the loser couldn't even stay in the ring for the KO announcement, incredible

Omnikin fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3L6HTyMdMg

early posting, but ONE has some more Friday morning fights tomorrow (17 hours-ish away). Looks like mostly Muay Thai with some kickboxing bouts thrown in. They were a lot of fun the last time I watched

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Kragger99 posted:

Lets go!

ONE Friday Fights 41: Dedduanglek vs. Nakrob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3L6HTyMdMg

These fights are coming up to the main event, btw, if you can tune in. Just featured a guy throwing four straight headkicks in about 2.4seconds in the corner

edit - and while typing this, he absolutely waxed his opponent with a right hand down the middle to start round 3

edit - and the guy who got waxed, got back up, put heavy pressure on, and two minutes later manages to knock him out with seconds, literal seconds left in the fight he was 100% losing

Omnikin fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Nov 17, 2023

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
These fights tend towards wars, and fights with coffee in the morning are a very nice way to get ready for the weekend

Chris James 2 posted:

I think I love ONE Friday Fights

I'm in agreement, they're great

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
That man's brain was completely shut off, but he was still on his feet. Humans are wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Good morning and good luck, fighters. I'm tuned in