Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Shumagorath posted:

can we rename the subforum this or can I get it on a gi patch
I would flip people off and shout for a gi patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Unperson_47 posted:

I don't know a single person who has ever said one word about power slap so I don't know where these people are that watch it or if they even exist
Even the comments on their social media promotion clips are pretty universally negative, it really does feel like they're using The Secret but with the end goal of giving people brain damage in the simplest possible way short of just hitting them in the head with a hammer. Just refusing to let reality get in the way of the thing they want to happen.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Shumagorath posted:

Reminded that Fabricio Werdum, in another masterful in-ring troll, got Browne to look at his own bare foot by pointing at it with a “your shoe’s untied” gesture then iirc hitting him in the face when it worked.
That was so cartoonish and great.