Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

spousal abuser talks to noted piece of poo poo donald trump junior about sex pest extraordinaire vince macmahon. i hate everything about this lol

Would you say you're triggered with donald trump jnr :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That sounds like a trick question where it would be something like that dumb sport where dudes clinch and kick each other in the shins or something.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mao's last muscle mommy will make an interesting book in a few years when Xi decides to shut it down.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It's lowkey hilarious how much of a mutant Belcher is now with roids and other research chemicals and then he posts all day about how its just jesus and hard work.

Is it too terrible to joke that Jesus must be the pharmacist he buys his tren off in mexico?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Trinaldo is 9000 years old at this point right? He's like the MMAthusela.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

coathat posted:

tko'd a guy just by normally grappling with him

Something about bare knuckle feels almost wrong to watch.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

COPE 27 posted:

Pardon my ignorance, but Is tearing your pec off a typical injury for a non enhanced athlete?

I'm just a fuckin idiot who lifts every day and I tore mine doing flies with the little old lady weights to end a big chest day. When I spoke to the doctors after I got diagnosed they told me I'd probably done it earlier in the work out, or potentially a week before and it just let fly are the wrong time.

You can do it out of the blue.

Usually roid related injuries as I understand it, are the muscles required to lengthen and contract more than others, so poo poo like your quads and hamstrings when sprinting - why lots of times sprinters in the olympics look like they've been hit by a sniper coming out of the blocks, but my sports science knowledge is basically youtube stuff and whatever I get for free on pub med.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Roy Nelson can still take a loving shot. Some of those overhands were insane.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As long as I live I'll never forget

"Well this is the new breed of heavyweight"

*a few moments later*

OHHHHHH HE'S OUT!!!!

cat paw boop ground and pound.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

It's just Chito's posting a pic of him with Trump, but it's weird that Threads isn't loaded with chuds in the comments

https://www.threads.net/@chitoveraufc/post/Czjn0OfASHd/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

No ones on threads.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I will forever watch two people beat the gently caress out of each other with money, glory, titles or bragging rights on the line. I just don't care about anything else enough to let it ruin my enjoyment of that experience.

LOL if you think I'm giving Dana White more cash, but I'll watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I like Bobby Green.