Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cerrone is the ultimate case of Diaz hypnosis. Between the second and third rounds, Diaz flipped him off while yelling at Cowboy and he just kindof shrugged his his shoulders like "yup, you're whipping my rear end and I can't stop it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxAEXeTg9Lc&t=655s

Absolutely. Cowboy could have won the fight by laying and fighting positionally after any one of the numerous leg sweeps. But he would have been severely penalized by the Stockton Athletic Commission for that conduct.

Nate, understanding this let him get leg kicked/swept in a way that I’ve only ever seen in videos of amateur street fights where guys have clearly never in their lives envisioned a leg kick coming their way.

https://youtu.be/DLVWQR5_KjU?si=PH-G6cbLtyzWvVBo

^ 1:30 into this one. guy exposes the entire backs of his legs defenselessly to the other guy and gets leg kicked all the way through. looks exactly like the Diaz fight. (also turn that fight off right after because the guy gets tagged right after her gets back up and does not have the Diaz chin)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Aspinall looks so quick. Anything cam happen with heavyweights but drat. Would love to see him against Gane/Tuivasa/Lewis

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Lid posted:

Before the Diaz's were mainstream cult and just cult cult remember the time Nick Diaz claimed he missed weight by like 5 pounds because of seawater?

I don’t remember that but I do remember him missing open workouts because of planewater