Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I love the diaz reality and the idea of diaz hypnosis is so spot on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Shumagorath posted:

can we rename the subforum this or can I get it on a gi patch

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Venture capital will throw money at anything

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

this is sick but now i want polish lenne hardt

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Kragger99 posted:

One thing many of us forgot about (including me) was Dana hitting his wife in public last Jan. That really turned me off, and basically influenced my "boycott" this year. He never had any repercussions from that afaict. Dana White Privilege in it's highest form.

No no, Dana suffered because he had to deal with everyone talking about it. Or something like that, he addressed it in a press conference once.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Was there ever a more satisfying rear end whipping than was handed to Koschek by GSP?

Hendo/bisping seemed like it made a lot of people happy

Marching Powder posted:

nate diaz beating conor was probably the happiest i've been in my entire life so that for me.

Big happiness off of this one

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Foul Fowl posted:

anderson/chael was a heartbreaker. chael was like half a round from becoming champ and then getting stripped of the belt for steroids which would have been incredible.

this was when anderson was massively dominant but aside from the forrest destruction, he was coming off a bunch of really loving boring title fights. and chael knocked him down in the first round and beat the poo poo out of him. we were all rooting for him. but it's chael and he'll find a way to lose drat it.

i wanted chael to win that because he talked himself into a title fight by playing a ridiculous heel then nearly went out and did the drat thing. in retrospect was he the catalyst for saying lovely right wing baiting bullshit to get a push?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

delightful posted:

Chael may not have won, but in my books, he didn't lose either.

Well you see he only lost the round, so on balance he won the fight

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

iirc, chael said he didn't know tapping meant you lost the fight, just that you lost the round, which is some grade-a chael-ing right there

That's what I was referencing. It was top level comedy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

hell yeah get them a big condom depot sponsorship too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I just remembered sea level cain

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Zombie's friend telling him about the time he saw overeem's hog and said "I was shook"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gray Maynard slamming Emerson so hard that Emerson's shoulder popped out prompting a tap, only gray landed on his own head and KOed himself

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Had a shot, but they didn't

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

John Romero posted:

i think about the mckenzietine all the time

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Clay Guida :allears:

Remember when he took his gloves off? What a guy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Meadowhill posted:

I also miss the lioness and likeable fighters to root for.

Clay Guida is fighting this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I want clay guida to fight one last time as wild clay guida then ride off into the sunset on a raft he built himself